CONTEST: 4 GMail invites up for grabs

16 posts in this topic

--[CONTEST: 4 GMail invites up for grabs

I am willing to give a GMail invite for a person who does one of the following:

1) Design a logo to my blog

2) Design a template for my blog

3) Write an article to my blog

4) Write a review to my blog

One winner will be chosen depending on the quality of each item.

Terms Of Use:

All the work that is sent to me to enter on this contest will be published on this blog, so do your best.

Contest is free for any one to enter.

The material you send me must be original, if the material is not then your are immediately disqualified.

Articles will preferably be of technical topic and the template must be simple yet still delivering the same features as the blogger ones. One note on the template is that it has to have a big space to publish articles in.

Submitions should be sent to rlogin@gmail.com and the deadline is the 23rd. Winners will be announced on the 26th.

Good Luck

:paw:

uhh no.

wiggatitle.gif

1) Know Thy Enemy:

Girls are the ones with the bumps on the front, these vary in size, but just try to not mistake a sweaty fat man for a girl, because that's when bad things happen, unless, of course, you swing that way, because then it's not quite so bad. Girls also tend to wear more provocative clothes than your average fat man, unless he's cosplaying as Sailor Moon, in which case, what the fuck are you doing around a sweaty fat man pretending to be a 16 year old anime princess?

2) Learn To Use The Language of The People:

Girls are always attracted to the guy that's "down" with things. So make sure you learn to use enough nonsensical vernacular in your everyday speech to make it the verbal equivalent of a 13 year old AOLer.

3) Look Cool, Even At The Cost of Substance:

Remember, if you don't look cool, you won't get the girl. Remember to spend at least $2000 on every outfit you leave the house in, and at least $400 on those you don't leave the house in. Also, remember to always buy the "cool" brands: Eminem clothing, Wu Tang Clan, shit like that. Remember, if your clothes aren't oversized enough for you to camp out in them, they aren't cool. Another thing, fashion tips aside, remember to walk with a swagger that is so exaggerated, it's almost comical. Oh, and even if you don't have any muscle-tone, always remember to keep your arms slightly bowed, because this action, combined with your camping-tent clothes, will make you look buff. No, really.

4) Never Be Without Your Mobile, Even When You Haven't Got Any Credit:

Trust me on this one, chicks dig the man who has the most expensive mobile available, even if he can't do anything with it but play Snake 2. Also, in the event that you do have credit, and are making a call, remember to speak loud enough that everyone in the nearby vicinity can hear, this will show the womenfolk that you are tough, and have nothing to hide.

5) Pretend You're A Big Man, Even When You're a Tiny Sook:

Even if you've never got any, always remember to talk about the girl you fucked brainless the night before, not only to your superficial and boring friends, but also in the company of any girls. Girls like a guy who's experienced, and sometimes, just pretending to be experienced will get you in. Just remember to not mention that one time you actually nearly got with a chick, and you blew your load early.

Also, always remember to be a wisecracking smartass, and go on how you could beat the living shit out of any man in existence, especially remember to do it in the presence of 7-Foot Tongan bouncers - when they pound you into the ground, you'll be sure to gain a few women-magnet battle scars. The ladies always like a man who's had a facial reconstruction.

6) Always Take Every Chance to Remind Everyone About the Size of your Penis:

This nearly comes under 5), but this is important enough to get it's own section. Never forget that you have the biggest cock in the world. Always tell people this fact, especially girls, because as we all know, girls like a man with big, fat dick. I mean, just look at that ugly troll Ron Jeremy!

7) Never Mention Anything Intellectual:

Not only never mention it, deride anyone who does mention intellectual gear. Girls like stupid boys, you don't want to look like some sissy GEEK who THINKS. If a movie makes you think, it sucks. You do not read books. You do not pay attention in class. YOU DO NOT USE ANY PART OF THE GRAY MATTER, WHATSOEVER.

there is your article, now stfu about gmail already. :nono:

GOD GMAIL I BLAME YOU!

:D

Edited by punchdown554

uhh no.

1) Know Thy Enemy:

Girls are the ones with the bumps on the front, these vary in size, but just try to not mistake a sweaty fat man for a girl, because that's when bad things happen, unless, of course, you swing that way, because then it's not quite so bad. Girls also tend to wear more provocative clothes than your average fat man, unless he's cosplaying as Sailor Moon, in which case, what the fuck are you doing around a sweaty fat man pretending to be a 16 year old anime princess?

2) Learn To Use The Language of The People:

Girls are always attracted to the guy that's "down" with things. So make sure you learn to use enough nonsensical vernacular in your everyday speech to make it the verbal equivalent of a 13 year old AOLer.

3) Look Cool, Even At The Cost of Substance:

Remember, if you don't look cool, you won't get the girl. Remember to spend at least $2000 on every outfit you leave the house in, and at least $400 on those you don't leave the house in. Also, remember to always buy the "cool" brands: Eminem clothing, Wu Tang Clan, shit like that. Remember, if your clothes aren't oversized enough for you to camp out in them, they aren't cool. Another thing, fashion tips aside, remember to walk with a swagger that is so exaggerated, it's almost comical. Oh, and even if you don't have any muscle-tone, always remember to keep your arms slightly bowed, because this action, combined with your camping-tent clothes, will make you look buff. No, really.

4) Never Be Without Your Mobile, Even When You Haven't Got Any Credit:

Trust me on this one, chicks dig the man who has the most expensive mobile available, even if he can't do anything with it but play Snake 2. Also, in the event that you do have credit, and are making a call, remember to speak loud enough that everyone in the nearby vicinity can hear, this will show the womenfolk that you are tough, and have nothing to hide.

5) Pretend You're A Big Man, Even When You're a Tiny Sook:

Even if you've never got any, always remember to talk about the girl you fucked brainless the night before, not only to your superficial and boring friends, but also in the company of any girls. Girls like a guy who's experienced, and sometimes, just pretending to be experienced will get you in. Just remember to not mention that one time you actually nearly got with a chick, and you blew your load early.

Also, always remember to be a wisecracking smartass, and go on how you could beat the living shit out of any man in existence, especially remember to do it in the presence of 7-Foot Tongan bouncers - when they pound you into the ground, you'll be sure to gain a few women-magnet battle scars. The ladies always like a man who's had a facial reconstruction.

6) Always Take Every Chance to Remind Everyone About the Size of your Penis:

This nearly comes under 5), but this is important enough to get it's own section. Never forget that you have the biggest cock in the world. Always tell people this fact, especially girls, because as we all know, girls like a man with big, fat dick. I mean, just look at that ugly troll Ron Jeremy!

7) Never Mention Anything Intellectual:

Not only never mention it, deride anyone who does mention intellectual gear. Girls like stupid boys, you don't want to look like some sissy GEEK who THINKS. If a movie makes you think, it sucks. You do not read books. You do not pay attention in class. YOU DO NOT USE ANY PART OF THE GRAY MATTER, WHATSOEVER.

there is your article, now stfu about gmail already. :nono: 

GOD GMAIL I BLAME YOU!

:D

ROTFLMAO.

Your a sad little man., and you have my pity. :D

Edited by Belgarath

soo uhh yeah, did i win the gmail account?

lol

Edited by punchdown554

btw. It is QOD not GOD :punk: . punchdown554 so do you want a GMail or not??

*Edit* Whoops This Whole Post Is Pointless Then.

As for the G-Mail Invite, I will take it if you want to give it to me..haha :):roll::)

Edited by punchdown554

Punchdown, I think he was talking to me.

I'm too lazy to fix it though.

there might be soem confusion let me break the sentence down.

btw. It is QOD not GOD bluepunk.gif .

this is for DigitalAttrition.

btw. DigitalAttrition I was looking for the blog's name "QODS ec" if you do not mind

punchdown554 so do you want a GMail or not??

this was for punchdown554 regarding the comment I hate gmail by the way.

thanks

This whole topic has been mass confusion!

I think the thing were going to have to figure out now is if punchdown is getting a gmail invite or not.

Oh and, a question to someone who knows:

If you get invited, and set up an account, can you then invite people yourself?

Edited by punchdown554

To quote gmail swap:

"If you're a current user of Gmail, you may be given some free invitations to distribute. The logic dictating who receives these offers is unknown to us - it probably has something to do with pigeons, random luck, manfruit, and the elder gods."