Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doug

Yahoo email READ!!!

31 posts in this topic

Yeah i want to get in it but i need an invite which sucks!

Am I the only one who thinks this is pretty dang cool. I probably have half a dozen yahoo email accounts for various spam catching purposes and that extra 94 megabytes means that I only have to check them every 6 months instead of every month or so(unless I am expecting mail to one of them.)

Dear MSNĀ® HotmailĀ® Member:

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, we want you to know that there are some exciting changes coming soon to your account that will help you do more, receive more and store more than ever before. And it's FREE.

In addition to delivering world-class antivirus protection, you can also look forward to an upgrade in your storage capacity. In fact, you'll receive 125 times your current email storage with the introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10 MB.

Well, well, well, if Hotmail isn't just a little jealous of the other guys. 250 MB Hotmail sounds pretty nice. Just thought I would let you guys know.

- Exile

ooh ooh ooh I just want the cool 10 meg File Transfer ... Fuck FTP, I have Hotmail! :grr:

My main account on my SBC Yahoo account now has 2.0 GB of space.