jedibebop

oldskoolphreak on /.

11 posts in this topic

Someone asked this question on /., and someone gave this as a answer. I don't know who that is though heh

if there's one thing that really chaffs my willy, its people using the term "bland" like it's a bad thing. :o:lol:

i advocate the use of the word insipid

it means basically the same and can be used in most of the same context, but it sounds much better,

but then again, you could always change your name to the insipid inquisitor, but then you wouldn't have torquemada innuendo.

Heh, I saw that thread on /. yesterday and was gonna put Default/BRR/OSP etc links on there but got distracted by getting my distrubuted.net client set up

:( I'm bland and boring. :(

:cry: wahhhh :cry:

haha! hey guys, yeah i posted that message, i was surprised just now to find

a comment on here. i signed up to reply.

first off - major props to all of you, stank, bland, dual, w1nt3rmut3 everyone that is allways doing really cool things. i feel a little bad for commenting so meanly towards brr in that comment, i apologize. i dont know, i guess when rfa ended, i really missed it, because i was allways so excited about it. and i started looking into other shows, and i checked out brr and its certainly a good show, i guess the big thing is that its different in some respects then rfa, i guess in some senses brr is more of an organized calm show. but ive found some of the content very interesting and have enjoyed listening at times, so sorry stank, it was certainly nothing personal, but i admit on reviewing the comment i made that it came accross differently then i meant it.

anyways, i hope that makes sense. again thanks to everyone around here involved in everything, i havnt really been been around the forums much or anything, but i would like to be. but i really think its great everything that you guys do, binrev.com, oldskoolphreak.com, the various radio shows, and forums and such.

anyways, hopefully you guys will see me around, and id even like to be able to contribute to the various projects in some way. anyways, thanks, sorry if i was being mean.

dcp

Stank's tough. Thanks for the pimp.

word up dual,

oh and by the way i meant to say in the other post that im up here in canada, victoria specifically. i had emailed you a while ago just saying that me and my friend were big fans. also we were going to get you some walmart information from around here, i think my friend has a list of payphone numbers, we will get them your way.

thanks

heh, totally kool... I was joking around with teh :cry: emoticon. ;) truth be told, I know that many people do dislike the show, and I realize that not everyone will like it, so no biggie. But thanks for clearing up your comment. :)

You are completely accurate, BTW. I do treat BRR as a very structured show. It is more comfortable for me and the format that I prefer. I also love being on Default Radio just like I enjoyed being on RFA. Both of these shows were/are more "fun" than BRR. I acknowledge that, and try to squeeze my way into an episode or two when i can. :)

PS: This might be a good place to pimp a new upcoming show that I am working on. This time, I did nto mention anything about it until I got it recorded! I will be posting more 411 soon. For the record, it will be non-tech related. VERY non-tech related. :lol:

cool stank.

neat about the new upcoming show, i will be looking forward to it :)

thanks.

Someone asked this question on /., and someone gave this as a answer.  I don't know who that is though heh

I was a bit late with my own reply, but the two skrents were chucked in none-the-less...