Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quasi_Mofo

Schwarzenegger Soundboard Episode?

6 posts in this topic

I recall hearing an ep sometime back in the fall where there was a phone call made to some software company using the Arnold Schwarzenegger Soundboard. I laughed my ass off and would love to hear it again.

Problem is, I can't rememebr if it was RFA or Hackermind. I've listned to all the RFA episodes and havent heard it. Well, I'm FAIRLY sure I've listed to them all and I haven't gotten to the older eps in the archive yet, but I don't think it was that far back. Guess I'll have to listen to them all again. Darn the luck.

Anyway, can anyone help me track this down? I've listend to the eps on the Hackermind site but they have a big void (nothing posted) from during the time I think I heard it.

BTW, congrats on the big FIVE-OH.

Thanks for the links. Yep...the Gateway call on ugo.com was the one I heard. I thought it was part of whatever show I was listening to on Rant Radio, but I must not have been paying attention.....wouldnt be the first time. Guess I can't play UT and listen to the radio at the same time. DOH!

Thanks for info.

The Arnie call was played on the Sean K show a while back - can't remember which ep.

Auditing voices are very fun.. With duals permission ill try to give an example using his popular radio voice.

The Arnie call was played on the Sean K show a while back - can't remember which ep.

Ahhhh....THAT's where I heard it. So, I wasn't completely insane afetr all....