Cessna

Default Radio T Shirt

52 members have voted

1. 1. where do ya fit in?

• White hat
    • Black Hat
    • Gray Hat
    • I don't wear any fukking hats.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

76 posts in this topic

haha I already know about that. I have an octo. :D Hes awesome.

Oh yeah, Ceph Roy made it but it wasnt exactly what yall wanted. Now he and I cant find it. :(

Edited by MobileDigit

Any new news on the Default Radio T-shirts, or was that just a pipe dream? I wanted to have one for HOPE but it seems this thread died. I guess I will just have to find another t-shirt to offend people with.

I have some cash now so will be able to get a shirt, if yall are still gonna mek them. :-\

You know those shirts that say "listen to black sabbath" and other random things like listen to bob marley or something like that....i think a "listen to default radio" would be a good idea. theyre pretty steezy & hot on the streetz yo B). theyre mad cheap to get made too. i made a listen to shirt once and my friends also made a few for themselves. then you could get like *1111# or some shit on the back or sleeve. or you could get that phone logo up in there too. i think its a good idea.

No Curious George the shirt idea isn't a pipe dream. I've been very busy with summer classes, studying for exams etc.

I tried using one of those cheap Dakota Digital Cameras that Ritz/Wolf Camera sells to make a logo for the shirt. Total crap. I wasted 20 bucks on the camera and processing. I finally bought a Kodak 4 megapixel camera similar to the one that Stankdawg talked about getting on an episode of Binrev. Anyway I hope to come up with an image soon and get it to the silkscreen printers. I'll post more info as I have it. :P

OK Here's the way I want the front of the shirt to look like.

http://www.binrev.com/gallery/forums/defff

Here's the back.

http://www.binrev.com/gallery/forums/defb

Ok evidently I can't figure how to display the images in here so you're just gonna have to click on the link. Spending an hour trying to figure out how to do this is enough.

I know the pictures are big but I didnt want the silk screen guy to give me shit about it the pictures being to low resolution. Please let me know what you think.:P

Edited by Cessna

i think the back is kinda stupid where it says visit us on the interweb. i think it should just have the url.

Yea, take out the "visit us" thing, but I think it would be cool if you left the space where it was blank, and then had the url.

Ok the "Visit us has been removed"

Edited by Cessna

Nice and simple. I like it.

ditto! i especially love the front.

I'll definately be purchasing one, looks good to me, keypad is reversed, but thats alright :-p cant wait to order.

Mistermicro take a look at Default Radio's Site. The keypad is reversed there too. It was my aim to do my best to reproduce the logo on the default site. :roll: Glad to hear that you like it. Since today is the day after the Fourth and everyone else but me has it off, I'll be talking to the shirt printers tomorrow and i'll have a price for each shirt. And for the people going to hope, I'll keep my fingers crossed and see if I can have the shirts printed before I arrive on Friday.

I like very much! On a very nitpicky note, if its possible to still simply modify design and people think it would be good, center the *1111# even if it goes of the keypad and take off the exclamation mark after "Everything Is Always On Default". Again, I think you did an awesome getting the Default logo right, and I dont think anything is wrong with the shirt, just some last minute ideas

"...take off the exclamation mark after 'Everything Is Always On Default.'"

I agree. The exclamation point is the only thing that steers me away from purchasing one.

Edited by AlphaFlood

Ok The Exclamation Point has been removed and the *1111# has been centered. If no onehas anything else, This is the way it will go to the Shirt maker tomorrow. Oh by the way the links on page 3 have been updated to with the changes I mentioned. ^_^

Edited by Cessna

Ok The Exclamation Point has been removed and the *1111# has been centered. If no onehas anything else, This is the way it will go to the Shirt maker tomorrow. Oh by the way the links on page 3 have been updated to with the changes I mentioned. ^_^

Im not a big fan of the colors.... i think to make it fair and make sure everyone likes the colors we make a rainbow... that way we cover gay pride groups too...

:P @ Subzero.

Ok Well brainstorm, Earlier I mentioned I might have some shirts available at Hope.

Well that now looks less likely. I doubt by Thrusday 20 ppl will have prepaid the money for the shirts.

Before I order the shirts, I'll need minimum of 20 people that have prepaid, I know you say prepay, why do I have to prepay. Well to keep the shirts in an affordable price range and to be blunt, I'm not gonna be stuck with 15 shirts and no one to sell them to. And yes I've seen how many ppl said they would definately buy a shirt according to the poll. I understand things sometimes come up and money can be scarce.

Again i'll reiterate. No one is making any money off of these shirts. This started out as something I wanted to do myself but saw how costly it would be to make one shirt so I decided to share it with the community. To the people who said yes they would buy A shirt a big thanks . It's cool to see something start out as idea and become reality.

Tomorrow after I find out the price of the shirts I'll post the price on here. I'll aslo post a paypal address as well as a postal address for the people who decide to go the money order route. If you pay via Money order make sure to make it out to Cash so that I may cash it without my name on it. Also I'll post an order form on here for the people using money orders. If anyone has any questions about the ordering process or anything else ask it here ore PM me. Thanks

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Cessna

Ok well I took the images down to the silk screen printer and was told oh i'm sorry we can only accept images from Adobe Illustator. I said cmon can't you convert it from Adobe Photoshop? They said no. Well I went home and converted the Images myself from photoshop and turned them into the Illustrator format. Great a blant lie that caused me a day, oh well i'll take it down there tomorrow and post the price of the shirts here.

Edited by Cessna