Cessna

Default Radio T Shirt

48 members have voted

1. 1. where do ya fit in?

• White hat
    • Black Hat
    • Gray Hat
    • I don't wear any fukking hats.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

76 posts in this topic

:P Ok Here's the deal. Myself and a a few of the Default Crew were wondering if you guys would be intersted in a Default Radio T Shirt?

There's a site called Custom Ink.com that can make shirts in small order amounts. But before I commit to having them made, I want to see if ppl are intrested. If enough ppl are intrested we could get like 20 shirts made for about 11 to 12 dollars a shirt.

The shirts would be black Hanes Beefy T-Shirts. The Logo on the shirt would be similar to the one on the Default Radio Webpage It wouldnt' be crapy Iron on either, silk screen printing is the only way to go. Then there is shipping, US Priority Mail is about 6 bucks to anywhere in the US. Of course more for overseas and Canada. So that would bring the total cost of the shirts to about 19 bucks or so shipped in the US . No one would be making money on the shirts. We just want to make sure we break even. So would anyone be intrested? If you'd like to leave some input I'd like to hear it.

oh hell yeah. sign me up!

Yeah well I like my shit big, so i want a fucking 4X Man .. that way i can be sure it isn't like a skintight fit... I like Goth, but NO! :grr:

:P

Ok here's for you guys that said you'd have to see the Default Shirt first before you'd say you'd buy one. Here's the link on how I'd like the back of the shirt to look. Default Radio T Shirt Note I'd still want the front of the shirt to look like the Default Radio Banner

Ok Well here's an update on the T Shirts. Like I said from the beginning they will be black. I want to have the Default Radio Banner on there with the keypad, but i've run into some problems with the graphic. The graphic on the webpage is a gif image. And since its a gif it is of low resolution. I talked to Doug and he doesn't have the original graphic. A local shirt maker gave me two options. Come up with an original graphic, which I cant, or pay them 200 bucks to take a picture of a keypad with a digital camera change the pic to a negative and have them adjust it and duplicate what is on Default's site.

So a call goes out to the ppl in the forums with good Graphic Design Skill. If you can come up with a good and I mean Pretty Damned good reproduction of the Default Radio Logo Banner with the keypad but without the Burgandy *1111#, (I'm gonna have that on the bottom of the graphic), and save it in a nice hi resolution Graphic fomat please let me know. As payment for your work you'll get a Default Radio T shirt as payment. Thanks guys :P

Edited by Cessna

Sure no problem . Remember that is only a rough draft so to speak.

Edited by Cessna

http://www.geocities.com/m1st3rm1cr0/defaultradio.jpg

temporary hosting for it, I hope this is something you were looking for, threw it together while listening to default tonight. , tell me what you think and such.

-mistermicro ^_^

To access that link you must not send a “referer” (ie copy past, rather thank click on it).

Wow, I like that design. I'd purchase it.

i like the one on the default radio front page better.

yo cessna, i demand a t-shirt with

"Because Everything Is Always On Default

Including Lucky's Mom"

on the back, cause i invented it....<<kurced.....yea....i have to have that shirt though.

Lucky isnt to keen on the idea of a t shirt talking about his mom. And personally I don't blame him.

Edited by Cessna

You should just make 8 shirts with "luckys mom" on the back, just for the default radio staff.:D Everyone else can have a regular "everything is always on default" shirt.

the mom shit is getting really old. it was a one time joke thing

Yah, I would have to agree with neuro, I like the graphic on the Default main page better than mistermicro's (not to say that mistermicro's isn't cool).

:roll: Dramius please drop it.

Edited by Cessna

fine ill just go and make my own t-shirt!!!!.......yeea right, ill go have a hat made though. >=P