Cessna

Default Radio T Shirt

49 members have voted

1. 1. where do ya fit in?

• White hat
    • Black Hat
    • Gray Hat
    • I don't wear any fukking hats.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

76 posts in this topic

:P Ok Here's the deal. Myself and a a few of the Default Crew were wondering if you guys would be intersted in a Default Radio T Shirt?

There's a site called Custom Ink.com that can make shirts in small order amounts. But before I commit to having them made, I want to see if ppl are intrested. If enough ppl are intrested we could get like 20 shirts made for about 11 to 12 dollars a shirt.

The shirts would be black Hanes Beefy T-Shirts. The Logo on the shirt would be similar to the one on the Default Radio Webpage It wouldnt' be crapy Iron on either, silk screen printing is the only way to go. Then there is shipping, US Priority Mail is about 6 bucks to anywhere in the US. Of course more for overseas and Canada. So that would bring the total cost of the shirts to about 19 bucks or so shipped in the US . No one would be making money on the shirts. We just want to make sure we break even. So would anyone be intrested? If you'd like to leave some input I'd like to hear it.

Edited by Cessna

i would love to have one of those shirts, but if the price could scoot down just a bit, the probability of me buying one would rise exponentially.

i guess i'd go for it....but thats a bit pricey....thats 4 whole packs of cigs right there....

I'm actually looking locally to see if it would be cheaper. I'm also looking at other places online. Also the more shirts ordered the cheaper the shirts are.

Edited by Cessna

Where are you looking? blankshirts.com offers black 100% cotton in sizes up to XL for $2.87 each up to a qty of 11, and less each for higher quantities. Plain ol white is $1.75 each for up to 11 and less for more. Or are you looking at a place like cafepress.com, where they do a dye-sub like print on shirts and stuff? I know they're high, but they'll do a single shirt at a time if you need them to, and take care of shipping etc. Watch out for quality from them. Bright colors in the image seem to work best and darks worst. Your best bet may be to get the shirts yourself online at a supplier like I mentioned above and see if someone locally will do the printing for you. Simple vinyl transfer (hard crisp edges in the image and no screens of any sort) in up to three colors should be pretty cheap. Screen printing will be much more, especially for short runs.

PF

I was looking at Custom Ink. Yeah I wasn't looking at Cafepress, I've seen their printing and it looks like iron on.

Edited by Cessna

not to mention, if it's not black, there is no chance I'm getting one

Yes of course it would be black. We woudn't even bother with it if it couldn't be black cmon. :roll:

if it was high quality, well... i'd fork over the $16-19.

nobody really wants a default tshirt for 16 bucks

Ok lower then but help me find a place that can do quality work for a cheaper price.

cafepress only sells white shirts

Well, they do yellow, green, ash grey and white... but not black, and black is my favorite too.

PF

nobody really wants a default at all :P:P i

i may buy one

Maybe you can get Jinx to do it. Hell, they made The Broken shirts.

Edited by Pig Monkey

Maybe you can get Jinx to do it. Hell, they made The Broken shirts.

that's what i was thinking.

I was looking at cafepress and i was designing a default baby bib. i need one of those.

Ok Doug, dare I ask why you are making a Default Baby Bib? Oh I know you want to put a Default Bib on a baby and then take a picture of it and make it your Avatar? LOL that would be funny!!!

Edited by Cessna

I would buy one but I dont know if I have atleast $20.

Black is good. :)

Cmon there have been 177 views and only 18 votes. If you dont want to leave a msg at least vote.

Edited by Cessna

Any shirt for Default is worth the money, at least for me :P

I could probably drop the cost by maybe 2 bucks by using media mail. Instead of Priority Mail.

I would buy a shirt, someone should make vinyl stickers too! I would definitely put one on my car.

i would rather have a sticker than a shirt, as i dont like black shirts (i live in mississippi and we dont have air conditioning) but if yall get shirts ill go find some money so count me in.

2 more quick things, smokes are less than 3 dollars a pack here for camels, and anyone know a good place that can make me some good outdoor type stickers.

Yeah I guess if ppl would be intrested. We kinda need to see how the shirts go first. Not being mean but when push comes to shove I have to give the shirt printers moola. I just dont want to be stuck with 25 shirts and the bill of course.

Edited by Cessna