Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bland_inquisitor

DUAL'S CULTURE JAMMING BOOK

38 posts in this topic

What is the status on this book?

If everyone doesnt mind, could I please be added to the bottom of the list? And if so, please wake me up in a couple years when It's commin my way.

yeah i'd like to get my hands on this mofo sometime..

So who has the book at this point in time? I wouldn't mind being added to the list of recipients.

indeed, if this is still in circulation, i'd love to be on the list as well.

keep learning, keep teaching, keep hacking fun

P(?)NYB(?)Y

This is a very old thread and I am afraid to say that it is probably dead. :( With dual leaving the scene and the book taking its time making rounds, I don't think it was a realistic idea to pass books around due to the time frame it takes for people to read it and pass it on. I am going to unpin this thread.

Feel free to continue exchanging books in the future with a few others, but I think long term threads like this are too unmanagable.

Although I think its a good idea to share the book with others because we're all cheap skates, I do agree with Stank somewhat. You never really know either if the person who gets it will unplug, forget about the book and keep it. Although we try to think of eachother as ethical people. It can happen.

Whoever has it (or gets it next) should scan it in and distribute the scan. Or if someone is willing to do that, send it to them.

OCR would be best....

Bump, since this is a topic of conversation again. I have one of Epiphany's numbers, but don't know if its any good. It would be cool if this book turned up, 3 years later.

Edited by djmollusk