Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Klipper

Nokia 3390 to a biege box?

49 posts in this topic

hmm, good ideas, i dont think i will be putting those in this fone though.

i like the clear case, and i guess yo can customize it how ever you would like if there are alternative cases and buttons available.

there are alot of other fones with ALOT more buttons, like my sister's moterola, it has 5 more buttons than this nokia, and it looks cooler! i would probably have to keep the fone somewhat intact if i wanted to have a caller id.

great ideas, and i might try implimenting some of them

go to kaybee toys, you can get a little tiny phone with a standard keypad for a couple of bucks.

really, and it works?

now if i could only find a kaybee toys arround here! i think there is one in the south coast plaza mall.

and just how much is a couple bucks?

our KB's went bankrupt... but they are toys he means you can put the stuff into it... dont you?

I saw a girl's watch with a "cell phone" that plugs into the wall at JCPenny's. I thought it could be modded for the perfect tone dialer, or at least a beige box. Maybe you can find it there again.

do you know what it was called?

I saw online a watch that had a built in GPS system in it but trust me it wasnt cheep... but i guess its for kids so adults can find them... but it had a displayfor a map, anyone else seen this?

yeah, i actully saw tat gay ass watch on techtv like 1 year ago, and i was thinking jeebus, now just let it get hacked by a bunch of pedos!

i dobt anyones gonna waste their time on that watch but man itd be cool to have a fone watch, james bond style

our KB's went bankrupt... but they are toys he means you can put the stuff into it... dont you?

many of their locations got wall-mart'd.

but yes, a real actual telephone that fits in the palm of your hand.

wow, thats a pretty tight fone! now if only it was a watch aswell!

i need funding for my biege box! my friend sed he can prolly get some tiny ass insulated wire (my dad has used it before).

but yes, a real actual telephone that fits in the palm of your hand.

I know exactly what you mean. I used to have one of those. It was pretty nice actually. I got it at a JC Penny's store for about $5-7. It could fit in the plam of your hand, and could easily be unplugged and slipped into your pocket in case you are detected.

3 things I liked about it were:

1) It had a mute button in case you just wanted to eavesdrop

2) It had 2 telephone jacks at the top, so If you wanted to, you could bring a laptop, and connect to the internet through a modem.

3) It had a service light on it, so you could easily tell if the line was working or not.

Overall it was a pretty nice phone, and it was really convenient to carry around. Im sure if you wanted to you could fit it into a cell case. Well worth the $7.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the phone, cause my dog ate it... Thats one downside to having a small phone. Well, he didnt swallow it, but he sure chewed the hell out of it......

you can also make it a tone dialer with a little modification.

tap the earpiece and put a speaker on it, and attatch a 9v to the line jack for power.

i need funding for my biege box! my friend sed he can prolly get some tiny ass insulated wire (my dad has used it before).

actually, that thing is a watch, made to look like a phone, you dial numbers and it tells you the time/date depending on what you dial. It would look cool as hell to turn into a beige box though

actually, that thing is a watch, made to look like a phone, you dial numbers and it tells you the time/date depending on what you dial. It would look cool as hell to turn into a beige box though

I see those things at flea markets.

and in the cell beige box, don't forget about the room if you hollow out the batery compartment.

yeah, if i run out of room on the board, there is always the battery compartment, i just still hasvent decided weather or not i will be needing the battery!

since it isn't the original parts you shouldn't need it if its just going to be nothing moe than a basic phone in there.

well, when a call comes in, i want the led's behind the buttons and the backlight on the lcd to light up, maybe flash

can someone give me some diagrams of some cuircuts that would be usefull/required to have in the fone, sadly, i have forgotten alot of electronic stuff my dad taught me, but i plan on re-learning it

well i dont know any scimatics but if you want the flash it shouldnt take much to find it out yourself

almost 10 years old... think itll still work, but ive seen this link before