Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epiphany

Countdown to 5th Hope

56 posts in this topic

ok here are some random questions about HOPE...

is it a sin to NOT bring a computer? do most people bring laptops and shit? is it sketchy bringing one, as in could it get lost or stolen easily?

and also...

this shit is 24/7 right? are there speeches at night?

what would people say they enjoyed the most in the past, the panels or just hanging out, sharing info, and getting crazy at night?

sorry for so many random questions. just wonderin!!

No you are not sinning if you don't bring your laptop. Personally I'm not bringing mine because it would be a burden. I would have to have it near me at all times and if I put it down I'll start to get paranoid and turning my head every minute to glance at it. Alot of people will bring your computer (even desktops and monitors) and maybe about 2 people will report that they lost their laptops (It happens every con.) But it's really up to you.

The con is 24/3 (3 days :lol: ) However the panels only take place from about 9am-7pm.

Last time at h2k2 I enjoyed everything. You'll meet new people that you'll probably be chatting with online for the rest of your life... learn cool things.. buy some cool stuff if you want...going crazy... UE in the hotel... the panels rock if you know which ones to go you (there are going to be some really crappy ones) and if you ever get bored it's your fault.. cause outside of the con is a massive city with 8.5 million people. The possibilies are endless. B)

No you are not sinning if you don't bring your laptop. Personally I'm not bringing mine because it would be a burden. I would have to have it near me at all times and if I put it down I'll start to get paranoid and turning my head every minute to glance at it. Alot of people will bring your computer (even desktops and monitors) and maybe about 2 people will report that they lost their laptops (It happens every con.) But it's really up to you.

The con is 24/3 (3 days :lol: ) However the panels only take place from about 9am-7pm.

Last time at h2k2 I enjoyed everything. You'll meet new people that you'll probably be chatting with online for the rest of your life... learn cool things.. buy some cool stuff if you want...going crazy... UE in the hotel... the panels rock if you know which ones to go you (there are going to be some really crappy ones) and if you ever get bored it's your fault.. cause outside of the con is a massive city with 8.5 million people. The possibilies are endless. B)

Damn i see official spokesperson for h2k4 job forming here ;) lol that or new york city :)

lol. i was tired last night when i posted that. wtf was i thinking 24/7 for a 3 day con?! lol. thanks man.

I am really looking forward to this con. When I went in 2002 I had just moved to CT & didn'tknow anyone that was going. I have now met a bunch of people that will all be there. This is gonna be a blast.