Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zerodata

No I am not dead

10 posts in this topic

I am back at last I started a new job which has kept me pretty busy but I should be around again now at least for a while

My oh my you lot have been busy what a lot of reading I have to do to catch up now :help:

Delivering electrical goods for a wholesaler but I have kept on my part time job in the evenings too so I leave the house at 7:30 am and get back at 9:15pm :(

That is a brutal schedule.

dude if you can keep up with that youre a robot :borg: :overlord:

zerodata... I have done similar schedules for eth past 12 years. Work normal shift during the day and school until 10 PM at night. If I did it, I know you can do it.

I don't see how people can manage two jobs... I tried that 3 years ago. I lasted 2 months.

After that I found a better plan. Just work 1 job 7 days a week.

In 3 weeks I go back down to 5 days a week for the first time in 3 years. I can't even conceptualize "weekends" anymore. I feel I've been stuck on perpetual Thursday.

The saying around here is, "you either have 5 houses or 5 jobs". I"m obviously not one of the richfolk that lives here.

Someday we need to figure out a better system than all this work...

Glad you got your weekends back. That sounds like the track to burnout.

Yeah, now you know why I've been taking my sweet time on projects...

Still 3 weeks until I get my weekends... this is the longest 3 weeks of my LIFE.

Work sucks!

I don't mind doing the hours It is not to bad just means i don't have as much time to tinker around with the things I want the delivery job is good though I am slowly finding all the phone masts and radio masts in my area I am gonna get another laptop soon and hopefully try wardriving or should that be wardelivering ;) whilst at work i will use the exuse of having maps on the laptop if anyone asks.