Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paracord

Hey

11 posts in this topic

Is there any special trick to get my avatar uploaded? It keeps giving me errors

Yep, as StankDawg said, welcome to the board,

Well, I think the things to check are that it is an acceptable size for the board, and in an acceptable format, other than that I cant really help.

I was going to offer to try and put it on for you, but then I realised moderators (which are the rights I think I have on the board) don’t have permission to do that. Therefore if you still have trouble, im sure StankDawg will give it a go.

:ATTN: Also it might be worth StankDawg checking he has given the correct permissions (i.e. read/write) for the avatars uploading directory.

Well it's 100x100, 8KB and a .jpg so all seems well on my end :wacko:

yeah, sorry about that. The board is no cooperating with several thingsright now functionality wise. I have not changed ANYTHING on it lately, but suddenly I am getting permission errors. :blink:

Posting seems fine, but some settings are alittle wacky right now. Bear with me for a while. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I assume its not the same as your avatar on the hackermind board, as if were you can just link to it at http://www.opendarwin.org/icons/hexley.png

If you like, mail it to me nick84[at]rootsecure.net and ill put it on my site temporarily then you only have to type in the address where the board can find it, until stankdawg fixes the problem.

I might have solved the problem. I made a ocuple of changes and my things seem to be working now. See if you can upload now.

Ok, I’ll check my mail in a bit - been very busy today :(