Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XxthugstylezxX

BinRev UT 2k4 match

23 posts in this topic

I remeber you guys haveing a CS BinRev match but i didnt participate mainly because im not 1337 enough to have CS nor do i want it becuase i feel its played out. Any ways is any one interested in haveing a UT 2k4 match for BinRev user's? My pc wouldnt be capable of setting up a dedicated server for it but if any one want to set one up and we have enough people to play then lets do it! ;)

im down for ut2k4

and cs aint played out

/me cries

Edited by Ws_Ninja[CSR]

haha i take back what i said about CS i have never played the game but just found out they host 100k tournys so i think im going to start practicing lol

ok that makes three so far... any more comers? Any one willing to set up the server for it also?

I would love to go old skool some weekend and play Quake or Quake II CTF. i miss the classics

CS is more played out than the afro, let it die

I'd be up for some ut, I've got the full game, however I think my direct rendering is broken, hopefully I'll fix it before everyone wants to play heh

EDIT: I ran the dedicated server demo for linux on a k6-2 500MHz with 184MB ram, it ran fine, all that slowed it down was the slow hard drive (the bots that loaded had the worst lag of all heh)

Edited by jedibebop

CS is more played out than the afro, let it die

YOU DIE!!!!! CS WILL LIVE FOREVAAAA!!!

:lol:

I'm just impressed that a 7 year old game engine is still around, and that it has such a large fan base.

fuck ut2k4

let see your skill in Quake2 or in Quake3 i call for a Quake game :ranaway:

fuck ut2k4

let see your skill in Quake2 or in Quake3 i call for a Quake game :ranaway:

hells yeah. Quake 2.. i'd be down for that

Quake 1... is delicious... I am fairly skilled at that particular incarnation of quake, to the point that most people won't play with me. It has one big problem though: shittiest netcode in the world. I would love to play, but playing is almost a mechanical impossibility. It seems to run WORSE on a high speed connection than on a good connection.

well unless we got more people im afraid there shalt not be a UT2k4 BR tourney. :cry: :cry:

I'll play. I haven't played the game itself too much, but I'm the god of all FPS' in general.

By the way, we need another CS match so I can show up and wipe the floor with DigitalAttrition. ;)

o hell yeah a cs match or quake id be game for that

i'm in for CS if it's at night on a weekend, basically busy the rest of the time.

i'd be in for ut2k4 if i had it, which i can get if you guys want to arange a match.

I would love to set up a UT 2k4 match as long as some one could dedicate a server for it because my pc would lag to much. I think we got 6 so far enough for a death match or capture the flag shit i say its enough for just about anything. All we really need is some one to dedicate a server for it and i can arrange a preferable time. As for the CS i would be down for that also if i had it. Also as for the quake id also be down for i believe i have the original some where. Fuck it why dont we get a MTM2 match going on :lol::lol::lol:

By the way, we need another CS match so I can show up and wipe the floor with DigitalAttrition. ;)

:lol:

or we could just be on the same team and wipe the flor with everyone x2 :lol:

will if some one wood like to play some Q2 or Q3 let me know and i will skool you

I'm considering setting up a dedicated Quake 2 server. It's been a long time since I had one set up. I need to check to see if there are any vulnerabilities for the linux one. I remember reading that there was some that were never fixed.

I'd be up for it, but I don't have UT2004 yet....no extra $$$ in the gaming budget. :(

I'd still like to have something with Halo, UT 2003, Soldier of Fortune II, or Medal of Honor. I could set up a dedicated server for any of those.

I'm down with some UT2k4. Perhaps i shall purchase it this weekend. Though, i have to admit, its all about the winbolo tourneys. bolo is the greatest ever.

tight all we got to do is have some one set up a server and ill make a date and we'll play! Game on then after this match we'll have to set up a quake match i suppose though i dont think ive ever played quake i just own it some how :lol:. Lets see how's next week on say thursday night around 9 or 10 est sound to every one?