Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dual

Phreaking HI

6 posts in this topic

Not to blatantly pimp oldskoolphreak, I posted something that was really fun to write. It's Phreaking O'ahu and I hope people get a chance to check it out. More important than the info (it's nothing groundbreaking), I've had this urge to write more and write differently, and I'm always looking for feedback.

That was a pretty cool read cause I lived there for awhile and your descriptions of ala moana mall was great . I almost forgot about that place but I spent alot of time there and in Waikiki. Took the bus down there when most people my age had to be in school so I wouldn't get harrases by the police. It was easy to tell them you are a tourist in that area.

I lived in a tent there when I was 16 so I couldn't exactly go to school.

About the ABC stores did you notice that if you walk inland abit while in Waikiki it gets a bit ghetto and the ABC stores change into XYZ stores. And just the massive amount of those places there is worse than starbucks 2 or 3 per block and then more across the street.

As i told you privately, I will also say publicly..I very much enjoyed reading this. It was a greta new style of narrative storytelling of a phreaking adventure. I felt like I was there. The descriptions of places and things allowed me to visualize the adventure not just read an article.

Very cool text. And you know I like those 9901 switch verification numbers! Great job dual.

nice text, also, it is informative if i ever go to O'ahu.

Thanks for the good read :D

Yea I got a UE story from good old hawaii. Underneath Aliamanu Military Reservation (wich is a military houseing base) we found an old underground base with bunkers warehouses and kitchens all emptied and abandoned. It was great fun but we went in with flashlights with batterys we wern't sure about so we didn't spend much time in there and I moved back to california not to long after so I never got to go back. I wish we had a camera with us but we didn't . Maybe I will take a trip back one day and try to check it out.