Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XxthugstylezxX

A funny thought... hmmm...

4 posts in this topic

I was just watching techTV yesterday because well i didnt have a cause except boredom anyways and i saw jinxhackwear.com sends them free shit and they even make thebroken shirts now WTF is that about? They showed this guy how to do ipconfig on one of the techtv pc's there how stupid they gave away there ip haha pure stupidity. So i was thinking of how funny it would be if some one was to create a MyDoom type worms that was geared towards thebroken.org and techtv.com (Note: im not encouraging this just think it would be funny nor do i plan to do it or have any take in it). What's your take if some one was to do something like this? Personally i would think it would be the funniest shit ever and hope the good fellow that made it never gets caught hehe

Anyways just a funny thought

Heh, the times I see techtv (in select hotels...) I saw where they did the same thing or something like it, showing their and IP, and Leo even pointed out... thats their internal IP, i think he even made a joke... "this is behind the firewall for you mean hacker types!"

didnt they set up a box once and had people hack to it, whoever could mod it the best or have it do something cool won a prize

It's prolly some sort of server they actually WANT to be hacked. They probably patch the hell out of it and have a different machine handle its logs so they can figure out peoples l337 0-days.

Edited by Zeigenfus