Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
logan5

Free Windoze Security patch CD

15 posts in this topic

ya, i've heard of it before, and ordered mine about a month ago, but nothing yet. so much for being up to date.

I ordered mind just to waste there money, and you should to! IMHO Doing so is a your civic duty as a american/canadian/human.. So fight for your rights, make them spend money on stuff you will never use!

i use microsoft CDs as cup mats so i do not ruin my desk by spilling water, and they work well, especially that windows 2003 enterprise edition :D

Ordered it since I fix comps for people, and it'd make a good addition to the toolkit.

Thanks for the link. ^_^

Thats right, it is your civic duty to force a large corporation to waste perfectly good resources on you in a manner that will hardly affect their bottom line in an attempt to reaffirm your nigh insignificant dedication to "sticking it to the man".

Fuck them. .they dont like my po box.. they can take their cd and shove it up their stupid asses ;) *take the quote with quote value not cursing value ;)*

Finally got mine today, after ordering it in February. Now, if I only had something running Windows to use it with. Ah well, it'll make a nice addition to my collection.

i got mine today as well with the office 2003 eval CD and onenote 2003

i had to put in my address, then tell it i was in american samoa, no option for usa. go figure.

:devil: just sent one to microsoft corporate headquarters, bankok, thailand. i wanted to send one to the sukhoi aircraft manufacturing company in russia, but that required a telephone call