Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trafnar

warning: electrical hazard

15 posts in this topic

sticker.jpg

sticker2.jpg

Hey, I got a bunch of these cool stickers, they are really nice, thick, made of cloth, they stick pretty hard too. They say WARNING: ELECTRICAL HAZARD. There are two of them per sheet, I'm pretty sure they were intended for some kind of industrial environment or something.

Since I've got a bunch I figured I'd give some other people a chance to buy them, I'm selling them with paypal for 1 per sheet (2 on a sheet) and 75c shipping (i was gonna do free shipping but I lose money after paying for stamps and paypal fees etc.) If you order a bunch its still 75c shipping.

edit: i forgot to put the link in when i first posted this

buy it here

Ive heard a few good ideas for use like, put them on drinking fountains or paper towel dispensers, hehe, im sure you guys can think of some fun stuff.

anyways, I just thought I'd make this available to you guys.

Edited by trafnar

dude, you guys are lame.

im earning about 10-15c per sticker, i only have like 30 of them.. im not looking to earn any money, i just thought you guys might like the oppourtunity to have some. they are pretty cool.

its not like i just pop in to sell stuff, i read this forum all the time. i thought someone might appreciate this. a lot of my friends have wanted them, and i just give them out at cost (no hassle of shipping involved)

jerks

really, you guys just look at my post and say 'he is charging money, must be spam'

i just was offering it as a favor/service.

WOW....i'm glad this forum is newbie friendly and all.....seriously guys. the barrage of spam emotes was unnessecary. for future refrence, trafnar, keep this shit in off topic. the rest of you, lay off.

yeah, it was my mistake with which forum to post it in.. there wasnt any 'for sale' i didnt really consider it to be just a link.. so i just went with 'general'

i mean, i may be a 'newbie' to posting, but ive been reading this board for over a year, since i first found out about RFA from a dude at a 2600 meeting, he gave me a sticker.

I have contributed to PWF, I almost did a complete redesign for StankDawg.com, (we were discussing it) I've had email read on the air with RFA.. Its not like i just popped in to spam my warez

thanks for those of you who are a bit more understanding, and sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

I posted this same thing on another board that i frequent, (and i post regularly) and 10 people ordered stickers and we were discussing ideas of where to put them and people said they will post pictures of where they stick them. One guy said he had some similar stickers once and he put them on water fountains. I just sent 10 of them to the U.K., thats pretty cool I thought.

I really dont care if any of you buy them, I just thought it might be something hackers would take interest in.

I guess the response is to be expected, seeing as i used an innapropriate forum and all. I'd maybe say the same thing heh

hey flatline.. are you the same flatline I met at SF 2600?

I was teaching you/him how to access a database from php..

he spelled his name with @ like fl@tline, so its prolly not.

if so, did you get my email?

lol...it's still spam :lol::lol:

sorry dude, i dunno, maybe it's just me.....

anyway, sorry for bashing you and shit, but it's still spam to me.

It vaguely fits the definition of spam. problem is, this wasnt done in bulk. (2 boards) and it doesnt give me disproportionate benifit, in fact, most people would consider it more work than its worth.

but whatever fbm.gif