Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elimist

CCCPR All Nighter

37 posts in this topic

Starting at 12 PM EST (Possibly a few minutes later) We'll be doing the CCCPR Allnighter. This will be going for quite a while; come and check it out. We're basicaslly fucking around, having fun, and some other stuff. Pop onto our IRC channel (#CCCPR on irc.esper.net) before and during the show

We'll be having fun, contests, and some other stuff. Just come check it out.

yeah, don't expect us to be serious or anything :lol::lol:

if you come in bitching i will diss your mom.....ok, maybe not, anyway, come check us out...err..check IT out.

come check us out

You DO remember most (All?) of the people on the forums are male, don't you? :lol:

Not cool dude!

*Fraiser voice* Im listening

Click Here! Sorry, you have to listen to the stream to understand that =D

Edit: Removed URL, not sure thats appropriate

Edited by Elimist

darn, too bad I missed that :)

I had to tune out at around 1 CST, any big highlights I missed?

And wheres my t-shirt neuro?

Heh, I actually forgot about tshirt stuff. One person won a prize...

Oh god, dont show it to us again! Please, for the children!

after they decided to get KDDI to say "bukkake" (which was REAL orginal, BTW) I decided to do something else. so neither of us got a shirt. if you're going to HOPE, I'll make you an oven mitt shirt, howzat?

after they decided to get KDDI to say "bukkake" (which was REAL orginal, BTW) I decided to do something else. so neither of us got a shirt. if you're going to HOPE, I'll make you an oven mitt shirt, howzat?

lol, that was ALL elimist, i wasnt even on the show when they did that, decoder much love man, keep on conning those kddi ops to say bukkake for you ;)

now that i hear it again i see what decoder meant when he said he likes their ring tone...its actually really nice....

First of all, the show gets better as it goes. The first half hour or so is the "pre-show"...it started as me doing some sound tests and then grew when hacnslash gave out the URL. If any of you happen to know my familar or your a law enforcement officer, I have never tried weed in my life :lol:

Yes, the KDDI wasn't original. It wasn't my idea! Someone just said to call it. She so knew what bukkake was, though. "What kind of business IS this?"

<Edit> Okay, apparently the recording on the site is somewhat different from mine. You don't get to here me talking about getting high

Edited by Elimist

lmfao, yeah, if you ever see me talking about weed, it's all hypothetical, as i would NEVER try weed, because its...umm...baaad mmmkay?! anyway, i think the recording i put up is mine or something, because it starts like 10 minutes later then elimist's...anyway, you didn't miss all that much, only elimist talking about his hypothetical first weed smoking.

yep, 326 minutes of fun, right hacnslash ^_^

Still in the process of listening it but props on the DJ Shadow opening music.

yep, 326 minutes of fun, right hacnslash  ^_^

actually no, something got screwed up with your dialup download (prolly stopped and then resumed but started from the top :blink: ) because the show is around 266 minutes.

ntheory: props to surye for dcc-ing me that kickass song...its real cool...

Edited by hacnslash

hac: Check out some other DJ Shadow stuff and you'll hopefully get a kick out of it (Building Steam with a Grain of Salt, Midnight in a Perfect World, The Number Song, etc).

I'll start downloading the "What the Hell" marathon now. Sounds awesome.

yep, 326 minutes of fun, right hacnslash  ^_^

actually no, something got screwed up with your dialup download (prolly stopped and then resumed but started from the top :blink: ) because the show is around 266 minutes.

ntheory: props to surye for dcc-ing me that kickass song...its real cool...

Heh, yea I know, I posted that just after I got done speaking with you on AIM about it ^_^

hac: Check out some other DJ Shadow stuff and you'll hopefully get a kick out of it (Building Steam with a Grain of Salt, Midnight in a Perfect World, The Number Song, etc).

I'll start downloading the "What the Hell" marathon now. Sounds awesome.

that is the show before the SKTFM show they make lotz of reffrences to KULT and stuff like that but the whole series is really cool to listen to ... you just have to remember that it started in 1999

hac:  Check out some other DJ Shadow stuff and you'll hopefully get a kick out of it (Building Steam with a Grain of Salt, Midnight in a Perfect World, The Number Song, etc).

I'll start downloading the "What the Hell" marathon now.  Sounds awesome.

that is the show before the SKTFM show they make lotz of reffrences to KULT and stuff like that but the whole series is really cool to listen to ... you just have to remember that it started in 1999

anyone got the sktfm rant.tv episodes that got removed by "burning man"?