Mike87

Utopia is a way out for privacy?

104 posts in this topic

Thanks! Apparently you are a real fan of utopia. By the way, I saw the news that a poker game application has appeared and it is in beta testing. Have you tried playing yet? What do you think about it?

It's not an application. It's a part of the software. Before we had only chess and at least now they've added something more entertaining. To tell the truth, I hadn't played it yet as any time I have a free time, there are no active tables. Seems like not everyone updated the software. Or maybe they hadn't mentioned it.

It is quite possible that the majority have not yet had time to update the software. I think it will take a little more time for more interested people to appear. Well, or you can invite your friends to play poker in Utopia.

Sure, not all of the people update the software every week. But I think I've seen some communities dedicated to Poker already. So I hope people check them from time to time, not only run the soft for mining. And I'm sure it will be advertised outside the soft also in order to attract more poker players.