Mike87

Utopia is a way out for privacy?

92 posts in this topic

I think that the only more or less encrypted forums can be found on darknet. But you have to built that privacy on your own. In all the other cases, anything you  can access through chrome and google will collect all your data. And end-to-end-encryption really means nothing.

Yes, this total data collection has already become boring. I just think that this is not what Robert Ellion Kahn wanted when he created the Internet.

I don't think that one of his aims was to provide privacy or anonymity to people. It was all about the Internet as a separate new creature. All the stuff with encryption became popular a little later, when malwares appeared and people understood that they can do illegal things online also.

By the way, look what I found. This is an interview with the developers https://medium.com/@utopiaP2P/utopias-creators-speech-5dce0047a3d6?sk=9e0ccd74d494e19023c88097d6b57d8b . They lifted the veil of anonymity a little. Of course, they never revealed their faces and did not give names, but you can be a little more confident that they definitely do not want to somehow deceive us.

That's quite strange for me to hear that someone waits for these people to tell their names. Even Satoshi is still anonymous. Because everything connected to freedom and everything that hides you online, seems illegal to officials. So these people will never show their faces, in other case, we'll lose everything they developed. 

Yes. Somehow I didn't think about it. In addition, at such a pace, their application will soon really compete with the current model of the Internet. Who knows what the ways of power, trying to remove competitors?

I won't tell such words like removing the competitors. What we know is that govs don't like anything connected with anonymity. It sounds dangerous. And the project is really unique. So they have to hide their names and place of residence.

I've also heard that listing on BitForex was announced. As it's one of the best trading platforms, Crypton will get more trust and popularity. And I believe that it will lead to the rise of value. So we shouldn't stop mining as withdrawal process is much easier now.

Yes, these are quite good news! As it seemed that the process of progress stopped and everyone were waiting for mobile version only. On the other hand, mobile version will only rise interest, especially if mobile mining will be available and will be proceed the same easy way.

On 01/09/2020 at 3:08 AM, Iggdrasyl said:

Yes, these are quite good news! As it seemed that the process of progress stopped and everyone were waiting for mobile version only. On the other hand, mobile version will only rise interest, especially if mobile mining will be available and will be proceed the same easy way.

Yes, if the mining process does not affect the speed of mobile devices in any way - I think it will revolutionize! Let's see, at the moment, unfortunately, this cryptocurrency is not very popular, therefore its value is low.

I think it will become more popular soon as it was also listed on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/markets/ which is very trustful between crypto enthusiasts. But I think that more users have to mine it in order to make it more valuable. As for now the rates are too low.

Well, if the situation on the crypto market is favorable, and the number of coin miners continues to grow - yes, this coin will succeed.

If it will find the investors also, it would be even better. As mining probably makes more coins, but the value will rise after investing in it. The question is why did the developers decided to do that, as at first the main aim of the app was to provide anonymity. And now they start earning money.

Well, then really all their actions seem justified if everything is as you said. Well, personally, I will not miss the opportunity to start mining the coin, which they began to develop so actively. Very soon, it can become very significant in the crypto market.

Also, the airdrop starts today. You can pass the test to get some coins and also follow the social network to get some more. I've already been a subscriber so only test is available for me. I've already seen people discussing the airdrop. Crypto enthusiast love such activities :)

Yes, the overall situation is getting pretty serious. It is obvious that the developers really have firm intentions to strengthen this currency on the crypto market in the shortest possible time, since investing in it is in full swing https://cryptoncoin.cash/. I think that I will join in order to have time to earn.

Don't forget to run the additional mining bots to make the process go faster. If you have more or less nice PC ofc. As simple mining won't do anything toyour PC but several bots can slow it down if it's not very good one. All the instructions can be found in FAQ section. Or you can discuss the details with people in public chats.