Mike87

Utopia is a way out for privacy?

53 posts in this topic

There are really lot of those, who really believe that Tor + VPN can hide you from everyone. But no one knows that VPN can interrupt the connection sometimes and these seconds will be enough to show your real ip address. For me it's not a big problem as I don't do anything illegal, but for some people it can be.

That's why I like Utopia as I don't have to run a VPN in order to stay anonymous. Even if people know that I use this soft, they couldn't find me there if I won't just tell in some open conversation that it's me. It's not because of some dark things, only because it became annoying that even a wrong meme can lead you to some problems. 

Yep, we live in a strange time, when people are afraid of truth and even a meme can hurt them. It's ridiculous. I know some guys that are so afraid of losing their privacy that use VPN even before running Utopia. I believe in it and don't waste time on additional means of safety.

Have you done any research or tests that really confirm the safety of this application? I’m not really worried, but nothing is known about the developers and it worries me.

I believe it's normal that developers want to stay anonymous. As govs would come to them and ask for some info they don't want to share. What concerns the safety, I hadn't seen any complaints from any user. In comparison with Telegram for instance, where there are hundreds of bugs and leaks, but people still continue using it. 

In this situation, of course, it is not worth even comparing TG and Utopia. I just worry a little, although I understand that this is a little stupid.

There are lots of those, who don't believe this soft at all because of the lack of open source code. But I'm not so sceptical. Even not finding much info from users on the web, I've asked people in inside channels. The only thing that they met there were some little bugs not connected to privacy. And it's normal for any new and old soft.

Hmm, yes, lately I decided to find information about this application and I can say that you are absolutely right, not a single problem has been fixed related to security or loss of personal data.

So you can try it without any fear. Being under the quarantine now, I like checking news in COVID-19 chat inside the soft. People share interesting ideas and news there and the support is all what we need now. Even mobile version is not so important now as the whole world is sitting at home now :) Desktop one is enough.

Oh yes, you are absolutely right! Thanks for recommending the chat - this is a really useful source of new information. So far I am testing the application and have not yet started mining. So what about you?

I've enabled it from the very beginning and don't regret it. AS it's all automized and coins are coming while I simply run the soft. I'll reach 10$ soon and plan to try withdrawing it. As I hadn't seen any limits, I think it would be possible.

Ok, what about the mining process itself? Doesn't slow down your pc? It’s just that my computer is old and may become too busy during mining.

As for me, it works well. I don't even mention anything. Anyway, you can try. And moreover, the basic PC requirements are mentioned in mining section. You can check them. If your PC doesn't meet them, you couldn't even enable mining. But if you could, I think everything will be okay.

OK thanks. By the way, I already installed this application for myself and tried mining. In general, this did not affect the speed of my PC. I hope I can mine some amount and then try to withdraw it. By the way, have you tried to withdraw currency?

I hadn't tried yet as I want to collect about 50$ at least. But you can ask guys in a related channels what are the limits for withdrawal, their rates and what do they change Crypton for.

Tell me, have you had problems accessing the application for the past few days? I just can’t understand if this is a problem with my computer or not?

Probably it's your PC as I run the soft without interruptions to mine more and it worked perfectly. Try to update the soft to the latest version, maybe it would help. Or it's exactly your computer issue.

Yes, thanks, that was exactly the point. Now everything works fine. How do you, by the way, their idea with their own browser?

I hadn't found any website created there in order to test the browser. As none of the existing in the regular web can be accessed from there. Maybe you know any? It's the same as darknet, you have to know the address.

Oh, no ... unfortunately I do not know a single site, so I asked you a question. It would be interesting to test the site, but as you said, you need to know the address.

I think it can be found in some channels. If anyone already created a website there, he must advertise it in channels. In other case no one will find it. I know one blog of a regular Utopia user, but for some reason it's created i a usual web. Not inside the soft.

Hmm, this is interesting, but you can share the link, I'm afraid that I can find something wrong.

Need To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact WIZARD HARRY✅

The real amazing deal about contacting Wizard Harry is that the Hack-work done by me can’t get traced, every Hacking job done by me is strongly protected by Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to me and i will block whatever actions they are doing.

I have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google Wizard Harry, nothing really about me comes out, you can only see comments made and people review

Another Amazing thing to your benefit from Hiring my service is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, I will provide you with Professional Hacking update in the areas of: 

I perform every Hack that is using special Hacking tools I get from the dark web.

Some list of Hacking Services I provide are-:
▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅
▪️Computer Hacking ✅
▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅
▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅
▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅
▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
▪️Hack detecting ✅
▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅

OTHER SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES

▪️Binary Option Recovery ✅

▪️Mining ✅
▪️Scam Money Recovery✅
▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
▪️Change Of Grades In Universities/Colleges ✅
▪️Phone Calls Monitoring✅
▪️keyLogging Installation✅
▪️Remote Access Trojan (RAT) installation ✅
▪️Cyber Security Upgrade✅
▪️And lots more...........

I have been on hacking since 17 years old, I lost my Dad who was a computer Engineer and happens to work with a pilot, I start putting all my effort into learning more about the computer when I discover hacking at my 17 years of age then, now I'm professional and I think fast out of the box. I made money with hacking on a daily basis and I am happy about it. 

Hacking is simple to me like you would like to reach me through wizardharry AT programmer DOT net

The real amazing deal about contacting Wizard Harry is that the Hack-work done by me can’t get traced, every Hacking job done by me is strongly protected by Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to me and i will block whatever actions they are doing.

I have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google Wizard Harry, nothing really about me comes out, you can only see comments made and people review

Another Amazing thing to your benefit from Hiring my service is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, I will provide you with Professional Hacking update in the areas of: 

I perform every Hack that is using special Hacking tools I get from the dark web.

▪️Computer Hacking ✅
▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
▪️Hack detecting ✅

▪️Mining ✅
▪️Scam Money Recovery✅

I have been on hacking since 17 years old, I lost my Dad who was a computer Engineer and happens to work with a pilot, I start putting all my effort into learning more about the computer when I discover hacking at my 17 years of age then, now I'm professional and I think fast out of the box. I made money with hacking on a daily basis and I am happy about it. 

Hacking is simple to me like you would like to reach me through wizardharry AT programmer DOT net

▪️Computer Hacking ✅
▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
▪️Hack detecting ✅

▪️Mining ✅
▪️Scam Money Recovery✅