Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike87

Utopia is a way out for privacy?

5 posts in this topic

Yo guys! I’m crazy about total online privacy and anonymity. So I’m always checking the latest news on these topics. I just found a new app on a softpedia with a great review and rate. No matter it was just added a few days ago. It’s called Utopia, and it’s a kind of all-in-one service with lots of functions like chat, email, browser, mining, and some other financial operations. I hadn’t seen anything like this before and a little bit nervous to try.

Had anyone used it already? Is it worth trying and really so encrypted? As I didn’t find much info about it.

I don't think you have to be worried of using the soft that doesn't require any personal info during the registration. Moreover there's no central server to store the data - everything is encrypted. If you're still worried use vpn or virtual machine.

I'm so tired of VPNs and proxy so I wanted to find something that can be used without it. But you're right, if we want anonymity we have to do something for that. Do you know any good VPN by the way? As all I used before had some problems.

I see no sense using VPN on a row with running the soft. It seems to me that no info can be accessed outside. People went crazy about this full anonymity. You're selling drugs or people if you're so nervous?

No, it's not about some illegal business. I just want to get privacy if it's offered. As lots of "private" tools are not private at all. Even those with an open code that people love so much. And it's strange that even security scandals don't stop people from using it. Hope it will be really nice soft this time.