Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonymousAntiIntelligence

C#

4 posts in this topic

I don't think it's off topic to ask about C#, although I recommend learning C or C++. It seems like everyone prefers to use C, I'm not sure why, but they just like C more than C#. I personally prefer C# but that's only because it's useful in game development with some popular game engines.
while(num < 100) //prevents the loop from going on forever (assuming num eventually surpasses 100)
{
    Console.WriteLine(num);
    num += 1; //short for num = num + 1

}

Your work here on this blog has been first rate from day 1. You've been continously giving astonishing articles to every one of us to peruse and I simply trust that you prop it up on later on also. Cheers!I might want to state that this blog truly persuaded me to do it! Much appreciated, excellent post.animaljam

Your work here on this blog has been first rate from day 1. You've been continously giving astonishing articles to every one of us to peruse and I simply trust that you prop it up on later on also. Cheers!I might want to state that this blog truly persuaded me to do it! Much appreciated, excellent post.gacha life