-

Edited by dc407
Harassment.

m,

Edited by dcruz

Dylan loves tranny cock

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in central banking and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the USA and Israel and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you antisemitic idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the Interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopidy and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeeber zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your flobbity flob off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son.

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

The autistic sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house. You follow the directions leading you to a shady low-income apartment complex. You're slightly worried about being robbed but you do it for that autistic boipucci. Dodging packs of negros, you find the apartment number and hesitantly ring the doorbell. You can hear noise from inside as you wait, lots of moving around and what sounds like obscenities in a female voice. The door opens and the ecstatic boi looks up at you with a big stupid smile and a "Welcome, fren!". As he takes your hand and leads you to his room, you can see a woman in her late 40s sitting on the couch with a glass of wine staring at you in disbelief. You look around and see what you would think was a kid's room if you didn't know better. There's a stuffed bear on his k-on themed bedset, and posters for anime and games are taped onto the walls. On his monitor is a paused window of Minecraft in front of an [s4s] thread opened in his browser. You can see a pink sleeve stuck in his closet door. You hear the door you both came through close as he rushes to his desk, eager to show you what he made in his game. You come up behind him and pretend to listen to him as he excitedly talks about some stupid miney crafta shit with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He doesn't notice you staring at his ass, legs, and little bare feet. After a minute of this you get impatient and move closer, reach down into his little shorts and grab his soft, squishy ass. He gasps and pauses, then looks back at you with surprise and sincere confusion, only able to let out a "h-huh?" Then decide to furiously make out with him after a minute or so you both decide to fuck.now its your turn to decide happens next

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

When I finger my ass, I feel slimy cum-like stuff. What is it and why is it there?
In my case, usually, when i get to the climax point where i both masturbate my penis with my anus altogether in rhythm,, i usually after shooting from my penis, while my prostate seems like having pumping sensation, so much that i couldnt continue further, But this time was completely different, When i was about to shoot from my penis, i rapidly increased the rhythm of thrusting in and out of my toy, while stopping the masturbation on my penis, then suddenly a miracle happenned, my anal area has been lubricated so much that came leaking out of my anal area while thrusting and thrusting more, and it feels something is spongy bloated in my inside, then… i still continued with more pressure and speed, without me knowing my toy as well as the floors were all full of white creamie stuff, completely satisfied, then.. I smelled and tasted it, it really taste and smells like a cum. And its a woow and awesome… new stuff explored

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

Whenever I get high on meth I always end up walking down to my local Walmart. I always find myself in the meats isle looking at all the juicy and thick pieces of chicken. My cock gets hard and I find myself within minutes fucking a box of Reese’s puffs. Customers look on in horror and soon the employees start
screaming at me in Spanish telling me to stop and trying to pry my sweet luxurious Reese’s puffs away from the grip of my thick hard cock stuck in its ass. I cum all over the box and some of it gets on the floor and I fear the cops are gunna take dna from it and come get me for cereal rape. I live in fear from my addiction to fucking boxes of cereal and I don’t know who I am anymore. Please get help if you’re suffering from addiction you aren’t you when you are on this.

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

Goy, never forget six trillion of the chosen people were killed by Aryan monsters such as yourself. Please ignore the other massacres of the twentieth century, they're insignificant compared to the Shoah. Oy vey, I myself was gassed over six billion times and it gave me the most terrible fibromyalgia! I've had to survive on nothing but gefilte fish and babka to keep my bowels resilient!

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

I used to rule the world Chunks would load when I gave the word Now every night I go stow away Hide from the mobs I used to slay They once were terrified Every time I looked into their eyes Villagers would cheer my way For a hero I was, that's what they'd say One minute we had it all Next our world began to fall Away from all that it had once become They all cried for my help, but I stood there numb I gaze off into the boundless skyline Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield And hope one day that this chaos and Destruction turns for the better Never a bow in hand And that was when I ruled the land It was the creepers and Skeletons Blew down the doors and boxed us in Arrows whizzing by like streaks of light I tried all that I could to stay and fight As the undead roamed the street Families broken at my feet Life itself suspended by a thread Oh, why is it that I wasn't dead I gaze off into the boundless skyline Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield If this battle should leave me slain I know that Herobrine calls my name Better to take a stand And that was when I ruled the land

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

my dad grounded me from my gamecube one time because i said suck my ass bitchboy when he asked me to do the dishes so i stole his phone and took a bunch of pictures of my dick and emailed them to all his coworkers with a followup email that said 'oh no my sexy ass son must have taken my phone again haha sorry fellas' and not an hour later the cops showed up to my house and batista bombed my dad through the fucking couch and took his ass away for diddling my dick moral of the story is if youre reading this dad im coming for you when they release you from prison in 2022 nobody takes my fucking gamecube away

dylancruz_edit.png

Edited by dcruz

nigger

4chan_road_trip_with_elliot_MC_Ride_Reviewbrah_Ryan_Gosling_and_Brenton_Tarrant.jpg

Edited by dcruz

dylan

wagie.png

Edited by dcruz

mmmmmm :)

4aaa031f70dea5ee8200cddd5e81d4c691b22974e9697139850de2e36de309a6.jpg

Edited by dcruz

Saint Tarrant

austin_powers_shit.jpg

Edited by dcruz

muslims are poop

1561943642306.png