Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raven

WALMART NAZIS

2 posts in this topic

:lol: ok this was an article in a newspaper at my friends house and i thought yall would like it (its only part of the article) :lol: "I call it the economic holocaust," Basha, chief executive of Bashas', the state's largest homegrown supermarket chain, said in an interview with The Arizona Republic. "It's no different than what the Nazis did in World War II. It's a blitzkrieg. They are doing economically what the Nazis did militaristically."

The remarks from one of Arizona's best-known businessmen reflect the growing bitterness and fear among competitors, labor unions and others at the rapid expansion of Wal-Mart stores into their cherished domains. His comments also reflect what Wal-Mart has said is a tendency of critics to paint one of the country's most successful companies in the blackest light, calling it a cultural predator.

12 News video

Basha compares Wal-Mart to Holocaust

Wal-Mart officials could not be reached for comment. The Bentonville, Ark.-based company, which has 55 locations in Arizona, has strongly denied claims that its low-cost, low-prices strategy has harmed the economy or been a detriment to employees. It touts its community benefits, noting it donated $140 million last year to U.S. charities, and it was recently recognized by Hispanic Magazine for providing opportunities to Hispanics.

Basha's words were the kind that Jewish community groups often object to, though Basha said he didn't literally mean Wal-Mart is made up of Nazis. He meant that its corporate tactics are wiping out small businesses and hurting workers.

heres the sit also if you want to see more basha declares walmart nazis

I dont agree with it, thats just disrespectful, even if they truely didnt to offend anybody (which they did)