Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scratchytcarrier

Now hear this: No more "'hacker'-for hire", "need a 'hacker'?", "'black hat' services" or similar threads of ANY kind allowed!

1 post in this topic

First of all, virtually all of these involve illegal services and have absolutely nothing to do with hacking. Second, virtually all of these are one-offs by clueless n00blet SPAMmerz, typically in foreign lands, posting in violation of the TOS. These are practically always adverts for illegal commercial computer intrusion services for for-profit sale, etc. This ban extends to spammers hawking lists of credit card, phone, social security etc. numbers and similar "doxxing" services. DO NOT FOR ANY REASON EVEN THINK ABOUT POSTING SHIT LIKE THAT TO THIS SITE. Got it? Binrev is a site to discuss computer security issues, technological and scientific developments and promote the advancement of hacking as a science and an art. THIS IS NOT A CLEARING HOUSE FOR YOU TO SELL YOUR ILLEGAL SERVICES. If I or any of the other mods find you have been misusing it as such your post will be removed and I WILL BAN YOUR SORRY CRIMINAL ASS IN A HEART BEAT!

I really hope we're clear on this.