Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
technotite

Last Recordings from the Odessa 1AESS

1 post in this topic

Here's the complete collection of recordings I grabbed of the Odessa 1AESS switch before the cutover. The recordings were made during late may, with the last batch (A-D recordings) 
made on June 2, 2017 -- days before the cutover.

The most interesting recordings I found during the calls to the switch:

1AESS-A.wav - Highest quality recording/best example I have of what a normal call to the 1AESS intercept sounded like. Allows you to hear the background SIT-tone noise before recordings.
1AESS-D.wav - Highest quality recording/best example I have of what a normal call to the 1AESS supervision test sounded like.
1AESS-3.wav - Bizarre because the switch cut to busy after intercept, instead of cutting over to reorder like normal.
1AESS-11.wav - Bizarre because the call, without ring, goes to the 1AESS intercept recording for one cycle, then stops for 20 seconds, and returns the Hillsboro 4ESS '121-T!' recording.
1AESS-14.wav - Bizarre because the call, rings once, goes silent for 30 seconds, then returns the Hillsboro 4ESS '121-T!' recording.
1AESS-15.wav - Bizarre because the call, rings once, goes silent for 40 seconds, then returns a reorder.

More descriptions on the other calls are available on the 1A_desc.txt file on the dropbox drive.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xca3wwskn1mzwzt/AABJMpTS0XDL9NQQgiz4LVI4a?dl=0

Enjoy.