Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BINREV SPYD3R

2600 _CHRISTMAS_ SPECIALS ARE NOW AVAILABLE

1 post in this topic

In keeping with the spirit of the season, we decided to put together a bunch of special deals for the end of the year. Once we got started, we found it kind of hard to stop. There's everything from 2 for 1 subscription and calendar deals, clothing combos, steeply discounted HOPE talk collections on flash drives, free lifetime subscriptions (seriously), and what will likely be your last chance to get one of The Eleventh HOPE t-shirts before they disappear forever.

Please wander on over to our store and have a look at this year's _Christmas_ Specials. Be prepared to spend time exploring the rest of the store as well, since there are all sorts of hidden gems just waiting to be discovered.

View the full article

================ Moderator's Note ================

Okay, I really gotta get this off my chest because it's been bugging the shit out of me for years and I need to get it out in the open. Merry Christmas. There, I said it, there will now be a brief pause while the fainters all pick themselves up off the floor. Know what else? I'm an atheist. I don't believe in the Judeo-christian god or a christ. But I find political correctness in any form to be even more offensive than what I'm supposed to be being "protected" from. Amerikkka's become such a nation full of oversensitive pussies that it's fuckin pathetic. Fuck the "war on Christmas". So there. And happy new year too!

*mockingly* "Holiday" special...

Edited by scratchytcarrier
RTFMN!!