R3dSun

Windows phone user, pist off

2 posts in this topic

Hello all. 

I'm one of the suckers who like windows phone. the whole interface/ui. i just love it.

but as any windows phone users out there, I'm kinda piss and sad, that i can't use a lot of the apps i want.
like android and Iphone got.

so. I'm in a quest. a quest, to give myself, and any good sir out there, the function that should be able for all phone users.
I decide to start by looking at spotify, Yes spotify is able for window phone users, but. spotify connect is a other story.

A function spotify have claim to be able for all devices. a lot of people have been asking spotify when it would be able for years, but no respons.
that is why, i want to find a way for this to be possible,

so long i been thinking about sniffing the network, or reverse engineering a apk file. but I'm not sure if this is the right way, or even can be done. 

So now I'm looking for any hints to where to look. or even a simple. no forget it. it is not worth the time. 
Anyway, thanks for the time spent here,

Cant' Windows Phone I.E. stream music? Safari and Chrome have been able to it for years?

Maybe get yourself a copy of Visual Studio and make your own apps. Obviously there is a market for Windows phones somewhere. At one point M.S. was paying developers to make apps for Windows Phone.