Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scratchytcarrier

Guy goes to a bar

3 posts in this topic

G

This guy walks into a bar. Stainless steel. He'd hit his head with a loud metallic "clang" and is out cold the rest of the night.

A mushroom walked into a bar and bought everybody drinks. He was a fun gi to be around.

A screwdriver walks into a bar. The barman says "hey, you're a screwdriver. We have a drink named after you." The screwdriver replies "really? You guys have a drink named Irwin?"

These three strings walk into a bar. The first string goes up to the barman and casually says "gimme some beer" and the barman says "I'm sorry, we don't serve strings here". So the second string figures that maybe if he asks really nicely, the barman might give him some beer. So the string says "'scuse me, sir, could I please have some beer, if it's not too much trouble, sir?" and the barman replies "I'm sorry, we don't serve strings here, get out." So the third string hears all this then goes into the bathroom, messes up his hair and bends himself into a loop. He goes up to the bar and the barman asks "excuse me, aren't you a string?" and the string says "nope, I'm a frayed knot".

PG13

A guy goes into a bar and says to the barman "a beer for me. And let me buy one for that douchebag over there". The barman asks the douche bag what it will have and it says "a vinegar and water".

The San Fransisco 49ers walk into this bar: to watch the playoffs.......