bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,131 posts in this topic

Errm... greetings. Noob here, in both departments of hacking and phreaking. Doing my best to learn, this site has a lot to offer. Thank you DDP.

- exile_

hey, I'm a noob, and allways will be. This shouldn't be interpreted as me not wanting to learn. What I mean by this is that I will never stop learning, I will never be an expert, because there is always more and more the learn.

This forum is great because people don't get flamed for asking questions. Isn't asking questions what makes a hacker out of someone?

Later

hey

sadly i have to say i am a noob in quite a few areas here, but we all have to start somewhere right.

Just here to take in as much knowledge as i can and help out as much as i can.

Peace to all

Great site!!

I'm Bizurke, I'm a newbie to this phreaking and hacking thing so uh, I'd like to learn as much as I can. Please don't flame me!

Hey, Internet has taken over my life, i am happy now. and i also would like to say... my moms work has three T1 servers and im allowed to hook up my computer there :D how great is that.

Hey, Internet has taken over my life, i am happy now. and i also would like to say... my moms work has three T1 servers and im allowed to hook up my computer there :D how great is that.

dammit i hate you heh, the closest thing i have to that would be a local lan gamers arena place... but other than that no. :(

I've been registered for ten months and I'm still trying to break ten posts.

I am teh n00b delux0r. :P

Edit: Hey, I made it!

Edited by falloutboy

Oh...hello everybody... ;)

45rb0024.jpg

edit---just noticed I'm member 999...cool the emergency # in the UK :P

Edited by DrTyldesley

bovinefeces here to introduce myself. Thank you all for this phreak garden, may the hacker seeds planted here grow to be strong.