bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,121 posts in this topic

thanks for the welcome... noob here, well kinda... noob to this site anyway... lol

Hello World.

SSBhbSBhIG4wMGIgYnV0IGlmIHlvdSBjYW4ndCByZWFkIHRoaXMsIHlvdSBhcmUgbW9yZSBuMDBiIHRoYW4gSS4=

Hello World.

SSBhbSBhIG4wMGIgYnV0IGlmIHlvdSBjYW4ndCByZWFkIHRoaXMsIHlvdSBhcmUgbW9yZSBuMDBiIHRoYW4gSS4=

ha ha. welcome.

Hello people. Im new here (obviously) and I am glad to have found this place.

Im seeing a lot of new names in the new member section, and occasionaly, i see some names ive not heard of in the active member list. I'm just asking that everyone who is a member post in this thread, even if it is to say "hi." and thats all. please post something here, i want to see all y'all on here :wub::lol:

I...I...I said howdy

post-20766-127603778256_thumb.jpg

Hello Friends out There....!

I am coded32 (A White Hat). I write E-Zine Articles and I have been Informed about this Forum from Hackforums.net.

I used to MOD 3 Sites( Which Sadly has been Closed by Now :(x)

Hello! I am new to this site. I used to be a hacker for black hat purposes, but now have changed my ways. Looking forward to explore this website.

Hey there! I'm new here and from the quick peek I've had I think I'm going to enjoy it here very much. I'm going to journey forth into the yonder lands of this place upon the morrow. For now I must rest from my harrowing journey here!

Hello

I am finishing up a Bachelor's in Natural Resources Studies with a minor in Biology.

and I have just completed six years in the Army National Guard as a Computer and special electronics device repairer.

I also have other experience in the areas of Cisco networking, martial arts instruction, Linux, C programming, visual basic programming and

back in the day BBS's. I really do miss LORD ( Legends of the Red Dragon ).

hi guys, I'm new to this forum and to the hacking world, I hope that I can learn from you all. Cheers :)

Hi all just a quick note to say hello i hope to be able to contribute to the forum but more likely will spend the next ten years asking daft questions (go easy on me please).

I am a network manager looking for good advice to protect my network, by finding out how others could be getting in.

I am a newbie to linux and have recently started using the backtrack disk along with NST and am really enjoying things so far.

Anyways look forward to speaking with anyone.

very kind regards

uraken

hello binrev i am a decent programmer in python and i have been using different distros of linux for the past 5 years of my life. i take interest in anything related to technology including hardware software and even physical challenges such as lockpicking. what up?

Hey, I'm new. I've been lurking before, but I thought I'd officially sign up now.

Hello! I'm a total noob to the whole site's environment and I'm hoping I could learn a lot in here. :D

Hey guys nice forum, i learned alot from listening to some of the older shows but i'm sure i'll learn alot more.

Hi everyone. I just registered. Not a noob when it comes to computing so hope to help out as much as I can and learn some more :)

Hello, everybody! This is the first time I've joined a hacking forum. I've lurked on a few others, but they all seem to hate noobs so I never registered. This forum seems to be extremely noob-friendly, so I thought I'd join and post my stupid questions. (Don't worry, I always use Google and forum search first.)

Anyway, I'm only 16 years old, but I know a fair bit about hacking (I mean that relative to my age.) and I'm always eager to learn more.

Hello all.

I reckon I've been a hacker most of my 40+ years, but never really self-applied any label. I started exploring the phone system in the 80s, and later got into computers and ham radio. This has pretty much been my only hobby and passion. I was all over various BBSen and FidoNet way back in the day. Later on IRC and usenet. I've heard of this place before, but was never into web-based fora, so never checked it out. I saw a mention in Ed Piskor's WIZZYWIG series and decided to check it out.

I'm into vintage Sun SPARC gear, K&R C, pdksh, and coffee.

Real name is John, I usually go by JohnnyX online for some thinly veiled anonymity. Happy to make your acquaintance.

Edited by JohnnyX

Hey All.

New to the site just thought I would shout out "WHATS UP!"

Cant wait to learn some new things and hopefully contribute a bit if I can in the future.

Awsome site so far.

Good morning anyone.

My name is Daniel, although people have been prone to call me Themistocles or Cynical/Synical.

I'm 17 and self-taught. I first started in computers when I was 11 with modding games and website design and got into hacking when I saw "Live Free or Die Hard." My first thought was "This is cool..." but I really wanted to know how much of that movie was Hollywood (all of it but I still liked it). So I picked up some of my Dad's books and started to read, type, and read. Anyways, I'm learned in python and C/C++. Not super-strong in either, though now that school has sort of slowed, I've had time to really get back into it. (Avoided computer related classes at the moment because the only ones available teach only in Java and I have a distaste for Java.) But thats the basics, and I hope to contribute some good things to this site, in return learn as much as I can.