bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,121 posts in this topic

Hia!I am browsing this forum some time and decided to join.I like the philosophy and atmosphere in here!

Im seeing a lot of new names in the new member section, and occasionaly, i see some names ive not heard of in the active member list. I'm just asking that everyone who is a member post in this thread, even if it is to say "hi." and thats all. please post something here, i want to see all y'all on here :wub::lol:

Greetings and salutations to you folks at the Binary Revolt!

I am hoping it was no accident but more to the quantum communication field of connecting to other world intellects. Especially to the one's of you who may not be aware of your home planets....as far and plentiful as they are while doing service in the emotional earth study while 3 dimensional carbo molecular space time.

Sure....it's probably a crock but it sounds good gotta admit.

I NEED HELP....with that freaking Craigslist and it's self serving sanctimonious Teflon attitude of "OPEN AIR AND CART BLANCH SLANDER ANYONE YOU FEEL LIKE HEAVEN"

read on...

I AM 57....and in the past 6 years have taught myself how to build, soup up and maintain these machines...but my actual OS knowledge is limited to simple DOS commands to find new IP's combined with some basic common sense such as paying cash for a laptop and doing any necessary dirty deeds to defend myself from whacked out women and competitors at the local hot spots. OR NOT...

Anyway...not sure how you ladies and gents will receive me...but i am a fast study, loyal ( Vietnam Vet served NAVY and ARMY) with the navy special warfare command in sandiego. and more than willing to be a monthly donator to the cause of whatever the cause is...:)

O yea....I teach digital photography for a liv'in....am happy to share my extensive knowledge with all aboard.

Edited by camerateacher

Hello all I'm new to binrev but not to hacking/security and am active on many scene boards but all using different names.

Hey everyone. Kinda an 'ol sk00l n00b lol. I'm 28, been into hacking/(computers in general) for about 10 years. (b4 peaple knew what google was lol.... (yes, there once was a time!)) I've never really had the time to dig too deep into the stuff I wanted to learn. I finished a 2 year degree for computer network technology, then... was in the military for 5 years.... that's like a complete STOP an everything tech! (go figure) So it was hard to jump back into learning things with everything that advanced in those 5 years. Then I got married, had kids..... really no time lol............ But now I'm divorced, Back in sk00l (for music this time) and have just enough time to be always taking on a new projects and learning something (yay!) ....... Well, that's me! Hope to get to know some of you better.... Looks like this is going to be my n3w 40m3! ;-)

-gLi7cha

Oh, and my background from way back when was using sub7, bO2k, and a very small hand in VB (wish I would'a learned C) :-( These days I'm trying to learn everything I can in order to master 1.) Aircrack-ng 2.) Metasploit

.... Oh, and HI EVERY1! lol ;-)

Edited by gLi7cha

howdy people just signed up today u guys seem pretty cool :blink:

hello everyone! first post btw lol, thought id say hey

holaaa encantada á todos. Soy nueva aqui y justo quiero decir hola á todos con mucho amor y abrazos(: :wink:

holaaa encantada á todos. Soy nueva aqui y justo quiero decir hola á todos con mucho amor y abrazos(: :wink:

i love latinas :rolleyes:

Hello, not exactly my first post but I thought I should post here anyways.

Hi guys. I found out about you guys from the rorta forums. I thought I'd check it out. looking forward to learning about some stuff...

Hi people.

I'm new at here.

I want to learn hacking but i don't know anything abou programming.

I don't know where to start.

hello there! im er-dos from australia, im just a dte guy with a gsoh, looking for a nice ddf girl with a bbc

Hey all, kinda a n00b here...learning backtrack4 and all the toys that come with it :wink:

Hey Binrev!

Sup, I'm Ouroboros, glad to be here.

I'm into just about anything, esp. programming and cryptography.

The challenges section looks fun, hope to post some good challenges / tuts on various ciphers.

Not exactly a noob, but nowhere near where I want to be in terms of expertise (but then again I probably never will be), hope to learn and teach a lot while I'm here

Hello there, just signed on. Found ya'll through DocDroppers. :) think im going to float around and read quite a bit before i put my two cents worth in anywhere, but i wanted to say that its nice to meet you.

sassy

Hello!