bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,129 posts in this topic

Hey..

Oh also, how many posts must we have before being able to upload files. I wish to share my project with the forum members. See what they think of it.

Thanks

Hey..

Oh also, how many posts must we have before being able to upload files. I wish to share my project with the forum members. See what they think of it.

Thanks

Welcome. You can upload the file elsewhere for the time being and share the link.

'Ello all. Just another newb here. I'm still kind of new to the whole hacking and phreaking thing, but I look forward to learning more about it here. ^-^

Hello BINARY Rev! I decided to join this forum because I noticed more of an old school feel. So far the site has really impressed me.

A lilbit about myself, I do not code any programs yet, but I have been picking up a little java and c++ here and there. I can script HTML pages in my sleep but who cant.lol I have been in the computer world for less than a year, but in that year I have had a lot of firsts: cracked wep and gave away some RATs, etc :) I am def getting away from all the script kiddie stuff and mentality. I study computers everyday whether at school or home, and the more I learn the more I see there is to learn. Hacking is an art form and it takes fellow hackers to appreciate your work. I would def like to talk to some of the older guys about stuff that went on before I was even born!

But neways HI!

Hello new here. Only just a very beginner at the moment, but am learning fast. :D

Hello to all:)

Hello, my name's M4v3rik (like several other dozen hackers on the net) and you might recognize me from #bsrf on irc.freenode.net.

haha awesome another BSRF guy..that place was awesome.

I used to be neonblue/night crawler.

Hello everyone. I was a member here years ago and don't remember my nick from back then, but I'm back.

A few may know me from nc2600. Greetz!!

I like cheese.

Greetings, everyone!

I like cheese.

I, too, enjoy cheese. Specifically, butterkase.

Hi. I stay interested in computing, although I don't seem to have the discipline to learn anything that I can't teach myself. Eh, maybe one day I'll find that knowledge is important enough to read a book or pass a class. Until then I'll be the noob who prefers trial and error and it'll take me 1000years to do what most can do in a day haha.

Hello, I'm theta and I am indeed new here.

Hi at all!! I'm vheon, an italian guy that want to learn much stuff and improve my knowledge...

P.S. I apologize for my bad english... I hope to improve this also...

Hi vheon...finally you've registred in this forum!!:) I think that you improve too much your english knowledge staying here!

See you soon!!

Hey all. I've been "into" computers now for a while (4-5 years). I know basic C++ and can (of course) script out HTML.

I'm a CS Major at TSU-San Marcos. If there're are any other bobcats on here, shoot me a pm.

I'm really just posting here so I can get my post count up.

Requiem

Hello , new to binrev, not to the world

hi

major newb here

allways loved computers and would like to make a future out of it

just joined the site and love it

Hello =D im trying to get into phreaking

Hello =D im trying to get into phreaking

Well, why don't you just hop into my time machine! Har har har.

Be forewarned, the old school stuff (colored boxes and whatnot) is still cool, but phreaking has almost completely changed from the John Draper and Kevin Mitnick days. Now, everything is going digital, voip is the new big thing. Hacking and Phreaking are merging. I remember reading something Mitnick wrote about not being able to program until his senior year in high school. Now, you have to know computers to know phones.

Hello all just stumbled into this site via another site " I-Hacked.com " Am fairly new to all of this stuff but wanted to start learning what i could. Nice to meet you all

Gemini2

Hello all just stumbled into this site via another site " I-Hacked.com " Am fairly new to all of this stuff but wanted to start learning what i could. Nice to meet you all

Gemini2

Haha, the password list on the front page of i-hacked.com is the list from Wargames.

Welcome to the site!

Been here a few days checking everything out. I'm impressed by the wealth of knowledge and community atmosphere! I'm looking to get deeper into network security/pen testing. Excited to see what I can learn (and eventually contribute) to the forums.

Been here a few days checking everything out. I'm impressed by the wealth of knowledge and community atmosphere! I'm looking to get deeper into network security/pen testing. Excited to see what I can learn (and eventually contribute) to the forums.

I like cheese, did you know that?

Edit: Wow, that was crazy, 100% of your post just changed without leaving an "Edited" thing at the bottom, and now you have 1 post instead of 3.

Am I going crazy?

What the hell...that was weird..

It's almost as if a site admin is just trying to boost the image of a new member to encourage more people to join. ~AWQWUARD~

Either I just hallucinated that, or I'm going crazy.

What the hell man....I need sleep, that was CRAZY, I must be tripping balls or something.

I hope I'm not going mad with the mad cow disease, I hear it's going around.

Seriously...what the hell

Edited by Plasmoid

I like cheese, did you know that?

Edit: Wow, that was crazy, 100% of your post just changed without leaving an "Edited" thing at the bottom, and now you have 1 post instead of 3.

Am I going crazy?

What the hell...that was weird..

It's almost as if a site admin is just trying to boost the image of a new member to encourage more people to join. ~AWQWUARD~

Either I just hallucinated that, or I'm going crazy.

What the hell man....I need sleep, that was CRAZY, I must be tripping balls or something.

I hope I'm not going mad with the mad cow disease, I hear it's going around.

Seriously...what the hell

BSE (Bovine spongiform encephalopathy) is the balls but other than that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about? :huh: