bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,134 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I am Lockdown, another C programmer, woohoo.

-_-

Hey guys,

I will be a rogue, watching you till i got something meaningful to contribute. I will hide in the shadows, moving as you move. I will memorize your each step. One day i will leave the peace of darkness and demand to sit your table. Not as a nubie but as an equal.

Until then Farewell.

Hello everyone, I'm new. I've been lurking for a little while and figured I'd finally introduce myself. I like phones and want to learn as much as I can about the phone system.

hey guys, almost complete newb, dont know any languages, well not alot of any language to be more accurate.

love challanges. long time lurker =D

-ROkER

AgentZ signing in, heard alot about this place thought i would take the time to learn some new things. Pretty much self taught on some aspects, but my eyes and ears are wide open.

Hey,

My name's Rocky. I don't really post on forums too often however I've really enjoyed reading through this forum and I thought I'd join. I don't know if I'll post much so perhaps even this post is in vain although I'd like to contribute to any threads where I can add something useful.

Anyway...

peace,

Rocky

Hello to everyone, as you can see, I'm deLusion`. Primarily from r00tsecurity, I decided to check things out over here after going to a local binrev meeting a few hours ago. I'm a fairly experienced C/C++ programmer; however, I still have much to learn. I also do some work with PHP and Perl, not so much these days. I've been interested in the general field of computing for about 5 years now, I don't know exactly what I will do after High School though.

Anyways, everything looks nice so far, so I'm glad to be a part of this community, I'll see all of you around.

-deLusion`

OK well I'm new over here, and I hope to meet some new people that can help improve my skills in computer stuff. As you already understand I'm newbie in all of this, but I know all the basic stuff that I need to know. So if there is anyone who would like to teach me some more and for free because I'm only 15 years old, and I cannot afford anything right now,( I don't work hehe. ) please feel free to write me a message, I would be glad to reply back to you, and not just glad, I would be really happy. And Thanks for everyone for understanding. :)

Fred

Hi everyone, I just joined. i have been to several hacker forums, they were all based around malicious hacking. I am relived to find one simply about learning.

Good to have found this forum !

-

Thanks for having me aboard.

I'm have PHP / Javascript / Perl / XHTML circulating

nicely in my veins, but I must own up to knowing

almost nothing at all about server security and admin

issues. Hope to learn much, here.

I'm ex-pat Brit, living in Ireland (Republic) and would

like to hear of any other members who might care to

meet.

Chris

Hey everyone,

my name is Aureax, I'm 15 years old and live in the Netherlands.

I love coding like C++ and HTML, but still have a lot to learn about system and network security.

I hope to learn a lot more about this! ;)

Greets,

Aureax ^_^

I'm new. Hi. Not here for hacking or phreaking so much as to learn more about telecommunications.

Yeah, vague, I know. It's really best to leave it at that.

Edited by dinogrrl

Hello all.

Just another new guy; wanted to drop a quick line.

My intention is to learn, expand, and be able to contribute at some point.

Many thanks

Edited by Sinon

Yo! My names 0rb17 0n3(or Orbit One for the non 1337 speaker out there...hahaha). I used to lurk on these boards off and on but decided to create an account once I realized it was worth my time. Plus work isn't challenging and I don't have any technologically savvy friends, so this will help me release some of that pent up energy. :)

And if you haven't already, you should check out the BBC's show THE IT CROWD. oh man its a crack up! :lol:

Hey Orbit-1,

If your from the UK this is a thread of the other members from there, you can say where abouts you are and if your lucky find some people from the same region, although were pretty well spread out right now, bar London.

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16787

Edited by Swerve

Hey Orbit-1,

If your from the UK this is a thread of the other members from there, you can say where abouts you are and if your lucky find some people from the same region, although were pretty well spread out right now, bar London.

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16787

Nope not from the UK I live in California. I just dig that UK show. :D

TheFunk is here and it brings good omens to your site. Wassup fellas?(and lady fellas)

Hey all, been lurking about the site for awhile now, but finally decided to join.

Looking forward to learning more and hopefully contributing!

:

Edited by cyrox33

Hey all newest newb here! Just happened to stumble across this forum and fell in love with the commitment to education. I have already learned a lot by reading other posts and look forward to learning even more.

Catch you all later!

-DotKite