bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,129 posts in this topic

hi i'm nubie here, i hope i can learn from u all as i know nothing about security and hacking. thnx :)

Hello

Nubie here after seeing that this thread is 42 pages long I don't know if anyone checks this anymore but i was going to give my intro anyway.

I got into hacking and such a little late but of course that's because I'm form the great state of Alabama and I live in the sticks still with dial up but that's another story. I've listen to all the binrev podcast and really like that sort of stuff it sucks that they don't record it anymore.

I'm into hardware hacking and phone phreaking not so big on the software side I had a year of computer engineering classes at uah but since I couldn't speak Chinese and a few personal problems I left after a year oh what fun.

That's pretty much where I am now so i'll get back to looking around the forums

Great site keep up the good work.

Welcome to all new members!

Yes, I still check every single new post on this forum. I like that new people post her when they join because it shows me 2 things:

1) That you paid enough attention to find this thread and post instead of posting a new thread somewhere introducing yourself. It shows basic netiquette.

2) It shows that you are real, what your interests are and what your intent is here in the forums. Without posting here, I have to guess.

So by posting here, you have a much better chance of starting off on the right foot at binrev.

Once again welcome, and enjoy your stay.

Hey Hey all. I don't consider myself a n00b so i didn't come here immediately.

But that aside, I am a Network / Systems Security Consultant and CEH from Canada, West Coast.

I'm down with retail hax, sneaking, UE... I spend my free (haha) time skiing, reading, skiing, partying, skiing, reading.. did I mention skiing?

My friends say I'm a nice guy... I don't think so, but who am I to judge?

I have some cherries, but always looking to add to the basket.

Feel free to PM with useful insights, newz, gearshare or 604/778 meetups.

Please DO NOT PM me to debate, argue, harass or otherwise waste my time with unproductive hyperbole.

I've found #binrev to contain both side of the usefulness coin. Some legit lee7 boyz and grrlz there, some useless office dwelling trolls as well.

Thanks for havin me... hope to learn some goods.

Amazing..... :barney:

Is this what im looking for? Cool peoples and cool site. :nubie:

Hope you can help me, and learn something from you guys, thanks for this wonderful site...

Can you teach me now?

hi!

I'm just some belgian n00b who wants to learn everything there is too learn about computers!

:roll:

Hello BinRev forum residents! I am a n00b ( in some ways) and want to learn a whole lot more about computers and everything having to do with then.

I am currently learning C++. My linux distro of choice is Slackware(yay!). I am 14 years old and live in Pasadena. I want to learn about upcoming technologies and all that good stuff. B)

Greetings from area code 613. Here is my obligatory first post. :heart:

I'm new to this forum and lurked off/on for a short bit. I registered given the wealth of useful information I found here.

I'm new on this board and thought I'd say hello. I won't ask for anything stupid or illegal and I've never met the FBI, but I can't guarantee I won't annoy a few of you a bit. Unintentionally, of course. :P

So uh, hi?

Completely new to this forum and really loving all of the information available here. I am fairly new to the world of programming and networking and look forward to learning more. This feels like a good place to start. So without further babbling.....

int main()

{

puts ("Hello, BinRev!\n"

}

H4i g4is..

New here, looks great. Most other comp00tery forums I've been on pretty much blow. I am actually learning on this one.

Heyhey dude/ettes, What better place to start than here?

I'm IndexPhinger's girlfriend, and since he's got me rather intrigued into phreaking/hacking, I might as well learn up on it.

Talk to ya soon! ^_~

I'm IndexPhinger's girlfriend, and since he's got me rather intrigued into phreaking/hacking, I might as well learn up on it.

Talk to ya soon! ^_~

Heyy, so you finally signed up... <3

Edited by IndexPhinger

i guess i'm new here as well, although i've already posted a bit. not new to hacking and such myself, but i figure i needed to find some good boards to connect with other people and learn at. going for computer science at university, so before long i should be a competent coder. hell, maybe i'll be able to contribute to the community before long.

anyways, hi all.

Talk to ya soon! ^_~

O_O

You're supercrazyphreaksolder girl! AUTOGRAPHS PLZ

Seriously though, lol, welcome.

Im new as well. I've been reading for a while and listening to the radio show. Im a pretty big computer geek but not really what i would call a hacker.

Hi I'm new too. I had another account but I lost my nickname and password. I'm very interested in this kind of stuff and it seems like this is the only public place where I can find cool hackers and not only script kiddies (: