bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,129 posts in this topic

Hey, I used to be around here a couple years ago. I acted really stupidly and bullshitted (poorly) to make myself seem more intelligent. Hopefully, I have a little more tact and skill now.

Hi there I'm new and just started hacking online games about a week ago - ^_^ But I'm a fast learner. And I came here with lots of questions ... and thank God you have a NewB section - I would probably die from humiliation w/o it ^_^ so I'm looking forward to all I can learn from you guys XD

Hi, I'm form Croatia (Europe), and i found this forum pretty cool (great form n00bs and pros)

I use Linux (Debian) and i have some knowledge in networks, programming (C/C++, Perl, PHP etc.), system administration, and hardware (i'm computer tehnician)

Hi all.

I've only been on here a few days and I've decided that this is going to be My Primary Site! The last Oh Oh post was 'cause I paged back to make sure I got the three names right and I lost everything (and I new I did it, so that's pretty good, right? Any way this is take Two.

I want to thank bigtime, the three People who took the time to walk me through the Initiation Process

4 NOOB's. (but now,in kicks the mild paranoia where he says, " I bet there is some BB Type out there that's muttering to themself, 'what Initiation Process' "

The three People (Men) I admire most are {FANFARE}, The PurpleJesus, vector, and the holy mirrorshades.

They played nice with me and didn't scare me away, and answered every dam(n) stupid question I had. Oh, and I learned a lot about my cable box too.

Ok now everybody add me to your friends list. Or anybody who wants to. or not

Thanks to Stank Dawg (sp?) for puttin' this site up. (and whoever else helped (helps))

The Chicago Kid

HI IM XDCX

I like things with dial tones. And things without them.

I'm here to expand my head with knowledge.

PhreakerD7 was all like lol xdcx come here so then i said hmm ok and now im here and its cool.

I've been around quietly for years. I have been watching binrev for quite some time and finally decided not only to register, but to donate as well. It takes me some time to decide whether a site is really worth supporting and this site definitely is worth supporting. This is what hacking is all about. I am glad to lend my support.

Hey Guys im in the San Fernando valley of socal and i have alot of time on my hands to help people with what i can :)

Thought I might as well post here, since I haven't yet.

I'm a Linux buff, but know enough about Windows OS, because I used it the last...oh 6, 7 years, before I switched to the penguin.

Um...OH

I am NOT the hacker that also goes by the handle coldfire. I had not heard of him until after I registered this account, sorry if this confuses anybody, but I doubt it will.

Thats about it

-peace

My name is Greeny I am new to "Phreaking" but am very interested in it. I am learning web-hacking too (i have been for like 6 months now) :D

I use Windows XP Pro SP3 but when duty calls I boot into linux xD

Edited by Greeny

Hiya.

I've done two shows for TWATech, but I've disappeared. Hope to contribute to HPR soon though.

Guten Tag.

Great site, got the link from irongeek.com

I look forwared to learning new and old ways of doing things. :D

hey, I'm physically from seattle. I am online constantly. I sometimes spend time on www.hellboundhackers.org but that site is somewhat... draining. I used the same screen name there.

I'm interested in everything, and am pretty good at finding things online.

Edited by maug

Hey guys. My name is TheInfinitePlaylist. I have been a lurker here for some time, and I thought I should join, as my knowledge in this forum's subjects have grown over the last few years. I will enjoy my time here.

Ok, yea I missed this earlier. Well people, I've been interested in hacking for the longest. I used to go on antionline with some obscure screen names I cant even remember now. I've lurked back and forward between AO and other spots, done a few hacker challenges... you remember the ones, hack this site, etc... yea. Well these days I'm still interested in really getting into it but I usually get sucked into a time lapse around the time I start seeing any progress.

Hey peops,

just a little about me, since this is an introduction page...

I owned 386's and learned to BB at the young age of 8 using a 14.4 modem. I've built maps for Duke Nukem, knew Google when it was first invented, played Everquest 3yrs, built html with MacromediaFlash, now exploiting 802.11 and bluetooth for all their worth. A self taught individual, I learned about DOS at 13, computer hardware at 16, loaded my first computer with Windows 95 at 18, installed Red Hat 2.0 at 19, burned CDs (unnamed) at 21 in college, built a MacPC at 25.

The one thing that I've learned is that I enjoy benefiting from modern technology. Whether it be getting my favorite songs, videos, programs, or just free internet... I'd rather buy equipment, rather than pay more money to money grubbing companies.

I just cracked my first WEP last night using Backtrack 3.

I absolutely hate Mac commercials. (they run windows too, and it's not like you can't put Tiger on a PC)

Hate Mac users that claim they are better because their system is "Pretty" WTF! come look at my beautiful PC with PClinuxOS, blows the dust of your rusty Mac anyday.

wise man say,

Windows for solitare, Mac for productivity, Linux for Stability.

Edited by 834R

Hello guys and girls :) I'm new here and I wanted to just say hello.

I have an obsession about computers, and want to learn everything about them.

So I guess this is my "hello" :P

~snowball

Hey I'm new here but i have a "good" knowledge about languages and about computers and always open to learning more.

:ninja:

Hey there everyone.

I'm Conor. I decided to sign up after hearing a lot about this place at HOPE (I just attended my first HOPE (The Last HOPE)).

I enjoy reading, networking, and sometimes programming. I play a lot of CS:S / TF2 as well.

I am open to learning and I hope to gain knowledge from Bin Rev and get to know the community :)

Yo Yo Yo,

Just introducing myself. Got some Cisco Certs. Just trying to learn the other side of security to be able to secure better.