bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,129 posts in this topic

Yes, she is really a chick.

Is this a first for the DDP? I haven't been around long enough but is the first female I've seen around here.

I am Roxy. 

And to all you guys, I'm engaged so back off.  I'm hear to learn.

Finaly, A womens perspective... A rare thing indeed, and a valuable one at that.

Have no fear of being mollested on this board; Even if others will not respect the boards rules or what not, they still have to answer to there peers, and I for one will not tolorate others harrasing somone due to them being female.. you have any problems just msg me or somone in power; Its on them if they act lame and get kicked off for not being able to control hormonal urges.

If this seems kinda harsh guys Im sorry, but when it comes to women I have to step in and be a protector type.. its just how I am.

Other then that.. welcome all.

thanks White Raven, I can usually handle myself well so I may not need the assistance of a "protecter" but the concern is greatly appreciated. I don't feel intimidated by guys. I actually prefer men as friends more than women (women are generally moody and don't make sense).

Thanks guys for welcoming me, I hope I can learn more here than that other board I was at.

Oh, hi Mr. telco guy,.......What am i doing? Uh... I'm just inspecting this can that has 500+ pairs in it for structurial integritly, Yea that's it...You're gonna have to call the cops? *packs up phreaking bag* oh, here i have a present for you *pulls out mace from pocket*... lets see here....ahh here it is *sprays telco guy with mace*... YOU FUCKER!! *runs like hell*

Is this a first for the DDP? I haven't been around long enough but is the first female I've seen around here.

hmmm...no. And I cannot give any more detail. If they want to be indentified, they can bring it up themselves. But true, there are not that many.

thanks White Raven, I can usually handle myself well so I may not need the assistance of a "protecter" but the concern is greatly appreciated. I don't feel intimidated by guys. I actually prefer men as friends more than women (women are generally moody and don't make sense).

Thanks guys for welcoming me, I hope I can learn more here than that other board I was at.

I am sure that...

1) You will be fine, everyone here is kool and...

2) Just because you are female doesn't mean you cannot protect yourself, like anyone else.

Message for everyone: Call on the MODERATORS with any problems that may arise, that's what they are for.

I fully understand the women by definition are not weak; However Im just the protecting type, I dont mean to insult or overstep my authority, its just how I am when it comes to women.. ironic that a blind man feel like a protecter, but then again I am White Raven after all ;)

/me hates it when Crimison_Binome posts..... it's like "Hmm, I'll just go check stanks board real quick"

.....five hours later.....

mmmmmmmmmmmm

/me hates it when Crimison_Binome posts..... it's like "Hmm, I'll just go check stanks board real quick"

mmmmmmmmmmmm

i know its a GREAT distraction!!!

twirlz at home looking at stank forum....

wife walks in.... "twirlz what is that?"

**click close** oh nothing!!! :D

mmmmmmmmmmmm

i have the same problem

Hi!!

I am new to hacking, but I am trying to learn as much as I can. I am reading tutorials that I got got from the "Grayhathackers" group at Yahoo Groups and I am learning Python. I hope to learn lots of things in this forum! B)

Butterflychoke

StrongBad(your avatar)!!! Rocks!!!

Thanks. HomeStar Runner is a great 'toon. :voteyes:

Hi. Recognize me from RFA75. I like phreaking and UE. And I am in love with night-ops. I read most of the topics and will pop in once in a while to say something.