bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,131 posts in this topic

Hello. Nub4Life here - Anyways, excellent site I look forward to many good discussions.

Hello all...

I found the forums through some digging around online. I've been working towards getting back into the scene after several years. Seems I have many new things to learn as a lot has changed in the past 7 or 8 years. I was quite shocked to see some of the older crews still running around like cDc, Phrack, LOD, and others. Hopefully in time I will have contributions to make here, but in the meantime, I will just try to make some new friends. :)

Hi everyone, just recently joined

I found this forums when i was... i actually forgot what i was doing...

anyhow, i've seen some pretty straight forward asking and answering without flaming, and thats why i joined, i wanna kill my doubts withotu getting flammed.

Hug u all at once

Hey everyone. I'm pretty new to the world of computer manipulation even though I have accomplished a few projects here and there, mostly through luck and some good google searches which inevitably brought me to these boards. As of right now i'm trying to learn all the material from the 3schools site and stuff that I find interesting. I'll probably have alot of questions to ask so be prepared lol.

hey im blackdeath i'v been with my computer's 4

six Years and im not a addict!

Yes i am !! and i just joined today

hey

im pretty much a retard wen it come to hacking but i know a bit about computers and ima fast learner

me and my freind messed around with each other on BO2K and i got interested

dont like cult of the dead cow tho

they kinda freaky

Well then, this is a bit strange for me.

I do/live Parkour, so spend nearly all of my spare time training or on parkour forums... Have been a bit ill lately, so have spent a lot of time messing around with coding, decoding, a bit of web design and all that shizz. I am a quick learner, but have to learn everything over the internet, as I don't know anyone personally who knows much about this sort of think.

Just noticed the UE area, as part of the parkour I do a bit of that sort of thing...Looks like an interesting place to read around.

I'll just read around for a bit, get my head around everything.

Hollie

Hmm, seems I am last in atm.

Participation is the Key.

Hi all, my name = James.

Came here looking to learn new things concerning computing.

I dont consider myself a hacker because the definition of that word has become so distorted, i'd rather not be associated with it.

Right now my main interests are coding in C, Perl & HTML/JavaScript oh and Gfx/Web design.

Hi all.

Hey, I'm new to the site here. I came over from Irongeek. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to computer hacking/security. However, I'm hungry to learn.

HI! Im new to hacking and want to learn more about cracking programs and network manipulation.

Well a little bit late but Hi I know some people here :D

Hello world!

I am an eager-to-learn senior in high school. I love networks, I know a little C++, and my goal is to become a CCIE.

Recently got in trouble at my high school for cracking the admin password. People generally give me too much credit. I really don't know all that much, but I am hoping these forums can change that! :)

Reporting in B)

Thanx for the link rightcoast

Geez I dont know anything near that i thought

See there off to a bad start already ,i thought this for the new guys to say hello,and it s not

Edited by m14me

Too many newbies to greet? Guess I have to add another into the mix.

My name is Davis and I'm a Geek Squad agent. I love my work and am interested in any kind of data forensics or information assurance. I probably wear the whitest hat of anyone you'll ever meet and it will be nice to join a forum where I'm not the smartest individual for a change.

Non technology related interests include literature, writing (both fiction and non-fiction), Martial Arts; specifically Hapkido, and Japanese interior decoration.

I'm currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Cisco networking analyst (someone encouraged me to get my CCIE) and Cyber Forensicist. Only credentials I have are two years at Tulsa Technology School (Information Assurance and Data Forensics); High School education; Attendance at a state competition at Oklahoma State University's CSI (Cyber Security Invitational) where I claimed first place in both the Network Sec and Forensics competitions. [if you need proof, I have pics, haha.]

Uh...and I have a voucher to take the Security+ test for free...but I'm reluctant to use it until I've studied more...and until I'm ready to go into the field since you have to take it again every two years anyway.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL. (Caps = cruise control for cool, etc.)

Also, I am pro Spellcheck.gif

Hey everyone I am fairly new to all this but I had a couple of general questions. Primarily is there any way to gain passwords in web browsers. I have noticed that it has become a lazy trend with people and human nature dictates that most people will reuse parts of their passwrods if not all of it. I would be very interested to learn if it were stored in plain text or if the browser institutes a hash funtcion.

I am sure I will have many more questions and look foreward to learning from you more experienced members and hopefully growing into another senior member of these forums.

Thanks for the opportunity guys.....

Hey Binrev. This is not my first post, but I just checked out the thread an noticed the request that every new member post here. I have been listening to BRR for a while now, and I love the community atmosphere of the forums.

I need to get a signature.

Hi, I am relatively new to hacking and hope that I will be able to learn and contribute to this community as much as possible. I became interested in hacking as I progressed in the computer science field so I am not a complete beginner when it comes to computers. You will probably not see me post very often because I strongly believe that people should only comment when they have something valuable to contribute to the conversation. Basically "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

I need to get a signature.

Zal91 might still be all over that. Throw him a pm.