bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,131 posts in this topic

Hey!

I've recently jumped of the Microsoft ship and I'm swimming toward the inflatable Tux boat. It's scary going from Windows power user to Linux newb.

Oh, and i'm a huge BinRev Radio fan (started listening in March, finally finished listening to all of the previous episodes).

:blush:

What up, just here to possibly get a lil learning in on this before I go to school next year for Network Security.

Um...hi!

I'm not really a n00b, but i'm just starting to be active in the online community!

Great site, BTW.

• Hello, all. ^^
    I'm a soon-to-be-seventeen year old femme from Bulgaria, living in the U.S.
    I'm totally new to this whole shindig, but I hope to learn a lot.
    I've lurked & decided to join.
    Hurrah. c:

Edited by pink sp4de

Hey everyone,

I am a nub to this area of technology. However, I do know things, from time to time. So, hopefully I will gain something and will be able to give back as well. If anyone in the 407, more so east Orlando, wants to get together and discuss some topics in RL, just drop me a line.

late,

R4D10Active

Hey, my name's Zach; and I'm here to learn as much about programming as I can. I am currently writing a simple keylogger and would eventually like to get deeper into hacking. Please PM me if you have any tips or pointers on keyloggers, programming, or hacking in general.

I hope to maybe get to know a few people here so I wont always be a noob.

I'll hopefully talk to you soon!

-Zach

hello folks,

this is bazooka from pakistan.

im actually new in the world of 'experties'

see you in the forum

Edited by bazooka

Hi, everyone. I'm hoping to learn some things and avoid problems with my laptop. :blush:

hey guys,

i've trolled around the forums for a loooong time and i've visited the irc channel a couple of times over the years in the past. i've finally decided that it's time to stop being anti-social and start communicating, so here i am.

i have always thought that this was one of the better security/hacker-related communities out there and i hope to be able to contribute something in the future.

Hello,

I am a new poster in this forum thingy. I have been listening to the radio show for almost 2 years now since I found it. I like it. I rarely visit these forum things because they are usually filled with lots of nonsense, but not so with this one. Anyway thank you for a nice radio program, I hope it will be around for a long time. I hope to become a more involved member of this internet website. Thank you.

DH

Hello. This is a great forum. I've been lurking for a bit and am glad to join.

You know Binary Revolution is one of the best forms I have ever been to. I feel that this forum is full of people full with knowledge and information. I know that I can ask anyone hear a question and I know I will not get flamed for asking the question. I am so glad that I have found the Binary Revolution Forum.

Thank you BR Team.

Just saying hi im new to this forum im hear to learn to as much as i can.

What's up all?

Hello everyone,

I'm finding this forum very supportive.

Ubuntu seems quite popular here, best O.S I have tried.

Keep up the support all of you!

Hey everyone! Just saying hello, I am new here.

Savant referred me to Binary Revolution at the last HOPE conference. Well, the most recent. The last one is next year.

Edited by Draven

Hi all,

There I was trickin' out my zaurus, reading a howto on irongeek's site, when I catch this ad for "IG's favourite forum". Thinking I'll take a look(although I don't really get into forums because of all the self indulgent twats you come across), I happen to stumble across what very well could be the coolest forum ever! So thanks you guys, the binrev community, for a cool place that openly exchanges info, and cheers IG for having a link :P

Cheers all

Hey im more of a student :unsure:

You know Binary Revolution is one of the best forms I have ever been to. I feel that this forum is full of people full with knowledge and information. I know that I can ask anyone hear a question and I know I will not get flamed for asking the question. I am so glad that I have found the Binary Revolution Forum.

Thank you BR Team.

Ya it actually is a circle if you think of it.The people who help the new people,then eventually those new people take the spot of the people who taught them.

Edited by g3x

i dont think i ever posted here. im stdstroyer. im a phone phreak.