bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,131 posts in this topic

hello world :)

hmmm what shall i say?

i'm not what u would call a hacker, but i love linux and sometimes do little coding-work...

i read some of the topics here and immediately decided to sign in :D

hope the community is tolerant enough for a half-newb like me xD

I've been reading these boards for a while and find most of them interesting - I'm mainly a hardware guy but sometimes get drafted to do sys admin work on unix/linux/solaris/windows - windows only when friends find out I work on computers and assume that I know why they get "error 3475- uninstall shoebox.dll" and what to do about it. It's at times like that I regret that I didn't tell them I'm a garbage man or something like that.

Hello...

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to hacking, but maybe someday i'll learn :voteyes:.

I'm in the process of learning C++, it's going pretty well. I love it!

BinRev is amazing! I love the radio show, HackTV, and everything. I love the forums too. Thanks to my bro for introducing me to it. Yay.

Umm... I'm 14 and a male from the Midwest USA.

Edited by relyt_123

Hi, joined a little while ago but this is the first time i've had to post

I'm Kelly - complete newbie but eager to learn

tech-writer in chem and pharma mostly but want to broaden my scope

teaching myself assembly and C currently as well as networking - and of course *nix

bit late to the game but actually used unix and vi in the 80's (gave up on the stupid manual such as it was then and figured it myself)

and studied Pascal (flavour of the month at the time :-o yup - i AM that old!)

Edited by theimp

Hi all,

I have been listening to Binrev for a while now and have been lurking here and thought I would say hi and introduce myself.... I have learned alot from the show and the forums and hope to continue to feed my need to learn.... thanks to all you for sharing your knowledge with us!

eeriana

/me has joined. Me is a complete newbie, but me hopes he can learn moar and then pass on what he has learned to future generations.

/me has joined. Me is a complete newbie, but me hopes he can learn moar and then pass on what he has learned to future generations.

Welcome, and long live ATHF!

Hey! I'm just trying to understand and learn more. You guys are great! Thanks

Hello all,

I am an ex-soldier/2 time OIF vet that has taken up computers (particularly Linux, networking, administrating and coding) as a hobby and hopefully a career. I am still learning, but it's all I do. I struggle between full-time work and full-time school and studying for certifications and learning languages in my spare time.

Nice to meet you all.

Alan

hey all,

I've been watching Binrev for some time now.. and thought I might register and get involved.. ^_^

I'm still a n00b at most area's of security and hacking, but I'm learning hard! :blush:

I've been busy with computer security and social engineering since I was about 12 (almost 18 now!)

Over the past few years my education (as in security) had to leap aside for some personal issues (parents that broke up and stuff :ninja: )

But anyway.. I'm here to learn from all of you and I'll try to make a useful comment here and there. :blush:

I think this forum and the community is very good.. ^_^

Greetings, Acid-Tears (sorry for the maybe a bit lame avatar.. hehe I will replace it soon)

Alltough I have been here for a week or so now I have decided to make my contribution to this post :P

As always I am happy to be in a community with people that share the same interest as me and where I can exchange ideas so thank you BinRev for existing :P !

V

Hey all I am super new to all things. I am trying to learn to hack to protect myself against other outside threats and to get by internet filters in my school

I have been looking for a new home and it seems i Have found it!

smitherton says HI from KCMO

Hi

there are a lot of good, knowledgeable people here.

eeriana

hello binrev crowd...just joined up...seems this is a place where ppl know some real stuff..

:spawn1: I just wanted to get my post count up :blowfuse:

hey im new here ive always been interested in this stuff im currently interested in bruteforce crackers jus cause mainly the name im pretty new to this stuff nd yet to figure out just exactly how it works lol but ill prolly find it in the forums

I don't think I have posted here yet so.

*starts time machine*

hey i came here so i can learn to hack and get free stuff

Just saying Hi =)

I just recently started a computer programing course in college and I've been looking for new ways to crack hack and program virtually anything i can put my hands on =)

If any of you have any advice for me please feel free to message me.

i just getting back into it i was real active in the late 90's