bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,131 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm new here, so I guess I'll say hi too :D

Just another friend from up north.

aSBsaWtlIHRvIGxlYXJuIGMrKyB0aGF0cyBpdCB0aGF0cyBhbGwu

69206c696b6520746f206c6561726e20632b2b20746861747320697420746861747320616c6c2e

i+like+to+learn+c%2B%2B+thats+it+thats+all.

Hi!

My Nick. is HaNoCr which means something like "Hacker-No-Cracker".

I'm from germany and I'm a on a Tech.-High School.

Please be patient if my english is not that good.

HaNoCr

:ninja:

Pheel me. I mean, pheer me.

Eya all.

Greetings from Portugal! :)

Will be around here reading some posts and trying to feel the forums for a while.

Sup people, Anubis From DeVry University LIC NY. gotta pick all of teh Professionals braisn for info. You knwo class assignments and personal project and what not. :help:

Hi, Guys...!!!

I am new on your site and I am amazed by the skills of some people here...

not too sure if this is the right place to be posting this msg

Let me introduce myself first :

I am Yann, a webmaster and dive instructor, 27 years old.

i have many questions about music, web , PC and education...

Where i can post my messages...

So, thanks a lot!

Welcome on board Yann. :)

Make sure to take a glance at our rules, and have a great time.

This should go in Off Topic, but it is all good.

Welcome to the forums yannbarvss.

;)

Hi everyone

I am new to the forums but have been listening for a year or so now, just thought i would say hello.

Hello Hello...

Complete Newbie to Hacking here, I'm dying to learn more, it sounds great. If anyone could hook me up with a Dummies Guide/tutorial it would be much appreciated.

:monk: Well, hello. I'm about as noob as it gets I suppose...I just really want to learn the ropes of hacking and then hopefully I can grow and mature to be capable of doing stuff on my own. I know nothing, not a thing. Please teach me, because from what I've read of your forums, you all seem to be brilliant masters of your craft.

Hello, you will be able to tell how much of a noob I am by this question... Why on earth am I getting this message when I try to look at recent posts?

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

And yes, I did look through the help files.

edit:

Got it/fixed/don't worry 'bout it

Obviously, I'm still a noob!

Edited by fuh-cue

:spawn1: :spawn1: :spawn1: :spawn1: :spawn1: :spawn1: :spawn1: :spawn1: :spawn1: :spawn1:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

here's a total newbie again..........

Salutations BinRev,

I am fr0gg3r as the bold to the left suggests. I enjoy Social Engineering, Urban Exploring, some Retail Hacking, and long walks on the beach. But seriously, I do like that stuff, save the long walks on the beach. I usually don't say much unless I have something productive to say, so if I do not post often that is why. I guess you could say I am a lurker but that sounds creepy. Oh yeah and I am 20 years old.

- fr0gg3r

Greetings BinRev.

My name is Andrew aka BloodLust from JamRock (Jamaica). Im 17 and enjoy programming vb, java, unrealscript and alittle c++, learning hacking, modding my Razr v3i, watching anime and playin games. ihope to learn alot ;).

Im new here, just starting to learn to program in java (first language) and learning about computers in general.

Hey, I am me. I am Dark_Sins. I am a female, who lives in one of the 50 states of the US. I am an age. 13-19. There is a guess for you :). I hopefully will stay around here and learn a few new things.

I'm not really new for the h/p scene, I've been around for 4 or 5 years, but wasn't extremely active for much of that time and have been kind of out of it for a little while.

I'm not terribly interested in programming (outside of some little exploits), I'm more interested in hardware, radio, and electronics hacking, as well as some car stuff (but more along the lines of standard tuning).