bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,131 posts in this topic

< noob to the boards, you can see this by my post count :)

little bit about me, my father and i set up MN new 800MHz system, with the microwave backbone. hence the UTS (dads company) in my name. I'm a telecommunications whore, and a computer network nerd.

Yup! Fresh as new fallen snow :D ..but but only here or anywhere else I'm ... er... new :blush:

Hi, I'm Keith. I'm an abosolute idiot who wants to learn how to hack. Actually, I've been quite serious about this for some time now, but am making hardly any progress (i.e. ok MSDOS know-how, and enough html to shake a small stick at). I'll shut up now.

hi. im about as n00bish as a n00b can get when it comes to hacking. I hope to learn some things from your site and forum, and until then...um...well, i guess ill be learning...

hello!

Hello :)

newb to the forums < three years into the scene

I know a little about security, and am striving to learn all I can. I wish I knew more about programming, as that is my weakest area. My goal for the next year is to become proficient in Perl scripting (still in Chapter 1 of the Llama book)

I will be attending ShmooCon 07 as well..

Greetings. I'm interested in programming (currently improving my C and then I expect to go into ASM, but I've pretty much mastered PHP/SQL and Perl as much I wish to atm), networking, graphics, and very much computer security.

I also like photography, animals, music, science, etc.

Edit: also retail-hacking :)

Edit2: forgive my English errors, Polish is my first language. I'm also learning some Spanish.

Edited by Klark Kent

Yo there,

New to the site, looks like a pretty alright board ya got here. Im a CS and math major, I am decently competent in C, Java, and a limited amount of perl (which I would really like to get better at...seems to be some pretty good stuff for that in the programming section). Looking to learn AJAX and Obj-C. Mac user primarily these days, but *nix is cool, and for games sake have a Winbox around.

I also speak Japanese, not the best at kanji, but as far as conversation goes I can get around.

// cold_

hello, i don't know much of anything about all of this stuff around here but hope to use this board to help me learn

hi everyone. just thought i would drop by and introduce myself. i'm not much of a poster but i do love to soak in all the questions and answers from everyone else. :D

@katin.crawford

PB&J owns all food. Nice avatar, welcome aboard!

Once again welcome to all newcomers. We hope you enjoy the site and stick around.

I am especially impressed at all of teh languages that we have represented there, whether native, or otherwise. It is good to knnow that maybe we can do some translations of information from site-to-site if necessary.

Please makes sure that you have all read the rules and you will most certainly find this site to be much different than the other hacking sites that you may be used to. Welcome to the revolution!

Edit2: forgive my English errors, Polish is my first language. I'm also learning some Spanish.

I speak Polish as well, both my parents are from Poland. My speaking skills could be better... I understand pretty well and I can read/write a couple things. B)

Hello. I'm currently learning C# and am just out to learn all about computers. Thats really all I ahve to say. Im an avid poster at some other web forums and am also a linux newbie.

Hello. I'm currently learning C# and am just out to learn all about computers. Thats really all I ahve to say. Im an avid poster at some other web forums and am also a linux newbie.

welcome! though im more into phones myself,i was just messin around with linux sUse.