bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,129 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm here. Still a noob when it comes to phreaking, but I hope to become good at it. :P

Nice sig, M4v3rick, that's a great movie. :D

Hello, most of you guys know me from #binrev/rfa and Port 7 Alliance.

Lol, bland should've put something like:

title- "welcome NEW PEOPLE"

description- "post here and instantly become 31337!"

post- "just say hi, tell us which trojan you use and immediately, you're 31337! yes, just that simple :D "

:lol: Now I am 31337! Ph33r me! :D heheheheheh

Pin this thread! Bump this thread! Kick this thread! Shoot hacnslash!

:wub: Wait! Don't shoot him just yet, that's for flame war! :)

So c'mon and intro yourself new peepees... er... people!

Yo. Total noob when it comes to phreakin, but I'm learnin. Got stuck workin in calibration all summer, so I tweak some shit for two minutes and spend the next hour readin.(and dialin :D ). Nice site and wicked cool contributions from everyone here!

This thread might be filled with the most post, afterall everybody wants to be 31337. Whoever post here is 31337. Therefore by logic, everyone will post and become 31337. :lol:

This thread might be filled with the most post, afterall everybody wants to be 31337. Whoever post here is 31337. Therefore by logic, everyone will post and become 31337.  :lol:

Wait, if your 31337 then you logic while you post here. wait, maybe, no, i got confussled :blink::wacko: . Oh wait, now i get it, by logic, posting here will make me 31337 and therefore i will want to post here.

... or something

Wicked, since I said I was a n00B, i went from n00B to 31337 in one post. That has to be some sort of phuckin record. :rockon:

Wait that and this are our second posts, are we now double 31337. :D

*BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP*

OK, the Dawg Pound is growing and growing. I am bumping this thread to let all the new folks know how much we all appreciate them, and to encourage them to post... even if it's a simple "blow me bland" in this thread, just PLEASE POST SOMETHING. Dont feel intimidated or anything, Nobody here knows it all or even knows enough. We all have questions and if you ask yours, then someone with the same questions will learn also (remember that speech from jr high). Seriously, we all look foreward to hearing from you all.

I R TEH 1337!!!!!!!!!!

now, tell me honestly bland, you DID expect me to reply to the "blow me bland" comment didn't you?! well, im in a good mood today and wont say anything. ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

NICE avatar, 1337... :D

Hello, Im pretty new. Still waiting for my magazines (see 1.2 shipped thread), but trying to become more involved. Im lurkin and postin when I have something to say, also made last weeks co line and hope to do it again (Walgreen IDT $20 callin cards for sale - $13). Well, all in all, hello everybody, hope to get to know everybody better!

Thanks decoder. Yours is pretty sweet too.

Thanks decoder. Yours is pretty sweet too.

The animation on both yours is good.

deltadawg: your java teacher's name is mrs. wang?! sorry but i just can't stop laughing...sorry :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hello all.

I just found this site and think it's great. It looks like I have a LOT of reading to do!

I am Roxy. I usually lurk for a while on a new board but now I have no phjear so I don't care. I'm really only interested in phreaking/hacking because I'm a bit of a practical joker type and I also like to understand how things work. I'm not really into hardcore p/h though, just learning how stuff works and what I COULD do if I chose to.

And to all you guys, I'm engaged so back off. I'm hear to learn. Oh and I want to thank you guys for being n00b friendly, I wasted a year at another board and learned nothing because I couldn't ask any questions and get any serious responses. Judging by the various threads I've seen here, nobody seems to flame for no apparant reason or refuse to offer help.

Thanks and I wouldn't be too much of a n00b if I woulda known about this site last year.