bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,121 posts in this topic

I'm newly registered, but I've lurked here for a while and hung out on the IRC channel for a little while before registering.

Welcome to Binrev, and also welcome to the world of thread digging! (just kidding) I ain't judgin', I'm just sayin'. You should be careful in areas outside of the Newbie HQ about posting on old threads. This thread was 2 months old, but I do not think anyone would mind. This looks like a good thread to resurrect for the newbie. ;}

I remember back when I was a newbie... oh, those were the days.

-un

I guess it wouldn't hurt to start up this thread again..

Anyways I'm more of a graphic design person but I'm trying to get into working with phones more lately.

Decided to drop an introduction post. So yeah, hey. I see quite a few familiar faces from various places. Some of you might know me from a few of my tutorials written under this name, or my previous one protonigg*r (I *'d out the e because I wasn't sure if I'd get parked for racist slander or not). Then again, maybe you don't. I'll be dropping by a few threads everyone once in a while to offer my two cents so I'll see you all around.

hi :unsure:

looking 2 learn all i can

seems like a good place to start

:D

Edited by greenhorn

g00nie, from Brazil ... here for learning and helping in areas where my nubie knowlegde can reach ... here to have some fun with any hack friend all over the world

Sorry by the English! :)

sup just trying 2 learn all i can... a hacker hacked my web page and screwed with a bunch of people so im just trying to find out a little bit about how that works

Hola! found binrev through iTunes and have been hooked on DDP like crack since!

hey every1. ya i tweaked around with hacking a couple years back but put it on the side burner for a while when i couldnt find nething other then dos hacks and since i now use windows xp*tear* thats not very helpful. quick question tho. do i really need programming knowledge or linux to hack. i have sum c++ background and im learning HTML but my comp is retarded and cant fit a duel boot with linux.

Just want to learn some and pick up some stuff here and there,

Edited by Fish Sticks

Started listening to BinRev radio and am now just lurking around on the forum learning.

Hello :D

***********************************¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

*.#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#.*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

*...#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

*#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

*.#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#.*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

*#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

***********************************¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

Because I suck at life.

*Notices stars should be white...*

Crap. well im too damn lazy to fix so GO AWAI.

lol, well i dont know how to go awai. would that be pronounced ah-why ? atleast get your misspellings right, it should be awae

lol, well i dont know how to go awai.  would that be pronounced ah-why ?  atleast get your misspellings right, it should be  awae

GO A FUCKING WAI!

:roll:

ph33r t3h 1337 sp311ing sK1llZzZ!111

Hello one and all. Being a new member, which I’m sure you were all completely oblivious to, I’ve decided to join my fellows and lead a revolt against the hierarchy. So, for those who actually take everything seriously, we’re going to overthrow our executive branch. When was the last time that the judicial branch had more power than the President? Oh, wait. That would be before Lincoln.

I suppose I should follow suit and say something about myself, and how I’ve been sucked into this void known for hating sunlight. On a less than humble November day, the contractions started—okay, maybe that’s a bit farther back that you probably wanted to know. I have a friend who posts on here quite a bit, and he keeps sending me links; so, we figured I’m on here enough to deserve my own account.

Some interesting tidbits: I hate intellectual depravity, general stupidity, and ignorance. I strongly dislike deficiency, and I can tolerate the remedial activities that I’m forced to perform. Honestly, if I’m going to be dancing around like a performing monkey, they might as well toss money into my hat. It takes minimal brainpower to copy a definition out of a glossary. In fact, I’m sure grunting requires more intelligence than reproducing a simple sentence. Maybe that’s what I’ll research when I have a PhD.

I’m feminist and proud of it. You want to tell me where the women belong, I will tell you where this stiletto belongs. Let my clarify this amazing feminist concept: equality. I enjoy math, sudoku, anything involving Asian countries, politics, physics, and different forms of torture. I also love coffee and any form of caffeine. Minion currently is experiencing the brunt of my 4 hours of sleep and 3 coffees; so, he can explain how entertaining I am with caffeine pulsing through my veins. (That’s honestly not meant in the way that probably everyone else took it.)

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be entertained on here. :lol: