bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,134 posts in this topic

well after free-basing ddp radio in my cd player every day from episode 30 thru 79 i finally decided to join the forums, and here i am ;->

also im still listening to all the other episodes i missed before and since.

:rock:

Edited by misternest

Saying hi to you all, about time I learn sommit new!

Ola!

Neighbour from the far north here. Yes, I mean Canada!

Anyway, hi to all.

I have been a fan of BinRev for some time, but I got hooked at HOPE last year.

I actualy made it into the pic gallery on BinRev. I attended the lost episode of RFA

W00T!

Well once you start posting 30 times a day in the off-topic area.... Welcome to my world

hello, just thought I would give a shout from the 406 area B) , i doubt there's anyone else out there from this region but i may be wrong

Hey all. I like macs even though I hate them. Sometimes it works all the time. I hate not to be hated You can't put a pirce on good pussy juice. Keep Gaming America. You stay classy San Diego. Same hack time, same hack channel.

Hi, I'm megatron. My talents are computer programming and reverse engineering.

hey, I have a question: reverse engineering, what exactly do you do like take a 3D TV apart, figure out how it works, then be able to remake the 3D TV with out the TV part of it (pay check) do you do that on just a simpler scale?

I normally deassemble programs and add breaks in places to see what the section of code does. I sometimes change the code a little bit to get rid of something I don't like, but most of the time I just leave the code as it is. ^_^

yo......im new to the site and to hacking i've always been up for exploring and learning new things( besides i think i'm to curious for my own good) anyway this is something i'm very interested in and i look forward to what you all can teach me.

Hey everyone, im new too, though i'm a bit of a newb as i cant program that good, just enough to get me though :help:

Long time listener, first time poster. Hi everybody ;)

What's going on? I've been out of the scene (if you want to call it that) for pretty much the past four and a half years. I had a little agreement with Uncle Sam, so I was rather preoccupied for the majority of it. Anyhow, I'm rusty on everything I knew back then (some programming, Linux, etc.) and pretty much have to start over.

That being said, there's a lot of kick-ass stuff on this site and I look forward to getting to know the members and learning.

I'm fairly skilled in graphic design and video editing, so if any of you guys who like to do their own shows and such want some extra help, I'm always here.

Thanks for having me!

Hey whats up. New to the forums but been listing to the radio show for awhile. Trying to learn all I can about networking.

YO

Started listening to the radio shows a couple of weeks ago, and liked it so much, that I had to visit the forum. I'm also looking for other dutch speaking people, who visit this forum.

I'm fearly new to hacking in general, but I'm learning quickly and this forum and radio show are really helpfull.

Later

Hey all. This isn't my first post but i'm still new, so yeah....

Been reading the forums for awhile and listening to the shows. I try to listen to the old shows at work, 12 hour shifts along with the Unix systems running nicely seems to leave me with the free time.

I'm pretty much new to Binrev in general. I've been checking out the forum, and just been lurking. My main interest is phone phreaking. I like what I see so far.