obfuscated

binrev 31

17 posts in this topic

no, it streamed, I just havent put it up yet..i am diong it right now. sorry fo rthe delay...but it's nice to know that soemone cares. :blush::wub:

there was an ep up earlier this week but it cut out after 20 mins. i thought something messed up with the upload and you would have fixed it.

no, it streamed, I just havent put it up yet..i am diong it right now. sorry fo rthe delay...but it's nice to know that soemone cares. :blush::wub:

:D I try to care when i can :lol:

there was an ep up earlier this week but it cut out after 20 mins.  i thought something messed up with the upload and you would have fixed it.

edit: Nemmine...i know what you mean now. ;) Yeah, that was part of some testign I am doing relating to the streaming media server. It didn't work :( I am upping the real version RIGHT NOW...i promise.

Now the show notes may be a little late. :unsure:

Ok, it is there! Download to your hearts content!

Also, it is a little higher bitrate than usual..this is intentional and I am going through past eps and convertign them as well. It relates to the streaming server and I will explain teh details after I get it rworking. Until then, don't bother re-downloading past eps just for higher versions cause they aren't all done yet.

ok iam i missing somthing or is the show dounloadable from a differant area?

ok in the archives all i see is ep 30 no 31

please dont tell me iam loosing my mind (again)

ok in the archives all i see is ep 30 no 31

please dont tell me iam loosing my mind (again)

r u looking at a cached copy? IT looks fine to me... *shrug*

ok i cleared all cookies and rebooted and yes iam guesing it was chashed ha iam new to linux and mozilla 1.6 so what can i say :cry:

if you ever see edit its spelling always spelling

Edited by Tank

i just got done listing to the show and the beat box guy kicked ass i remember the beat at the end from the skating rinks

i just got done listing to the show and the beat box guy kicked ass i remember the beat at the end from the skating rinks

Indeed it did. I seem to recall it was ripped from a video on-line somewhere? Does anyone have the URL to the original and complete beatbox footage? I'd love to check it out.

-r

Indeed it did. I seem to recall it was ripped from a video on-line somewhere? Does anyone have the URL to the original and complete beatbox footage? I'd love to check it out.

-r

the original version was from the Godfather of Noize...Rahzel (from the roots among other places). The guy doing the one used on the show is in the show notes.

-r

the original version was from the Godfather of Noize...Rahzel (from the roots among other places). The guy doing the one used on the show is in the show notes.

Although I didn't manage to dig up any reference to the Godfather of Noyze or the Ekrunk imitator at www.binrev.com/radio/archive.html for ep 31, I was able to locate a low-qual WMV copy for anyone interested:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/beatbox.wmv

-r

Edited by radman