can wrenches

18 posts in this topic

were can i buy a can wrench for those hard to open telco boxes? :help:

found were but can i goto a local graybar and would the sell it too me? :help:

make your own

just drill out the center of the alen rench

well i found this one 4566_grb_0023_02p.jpg

Edited by Cr45 Du57

yeah thats a low keay good idea, thats what i was gonna do just drill out the middle of one, but then i thought what size is it, i cant tink right off hand, does anybody knoow the size and american or Metric?

raven

yeah thats a low keay good idea, thats what i was gonna do just drill out the middle of one, but then i thought what size is it, i cant tink right off hand, does anybody knoow the size and american or Metric?

raven

idk the size though i should because my dad is a tool maniac. But this is what id say.

Take a whole bunch of drill bits with you

Take them to the "can"

See wich one is about the same size and mark it so you dont forget

just an ideal

i got mine from an old telco dude who was having a garage sale. You can usually get them at the hardware store, or just take a drill press to a regular hex wrench.

7/16 and a standard-sized hex with a hole are two important telecomm tools.

paladin tools makes on that has a 3/8 and 7/16 hex socket. they're around 15 bucks online.

So i asked my dad the tool Guru yesterday about the drilling out the center of an allen wrench and he says its not possible unless you have a uhh diamond tipped drill bit because allen wrench's are extra hardened graphite. So unless you have a diomand tiped drillbit or know some one who has one that probly wouldnt work.

hell i would try it just couse thay say you cant do it. just me tho

I got mine at Sears hardware. The guy kept eyeing me warily while he rung me up. And the radioshack people really looked suspicous when I inquired about tone dialers as I bought a phone, female female connector, and some alligator clips.

So i asked my dad the tool Guru yesterday about the drilling out the center of an allen wrench and he says its not possible unless you have a uhh diamond tipped drill bit because allen wrench's are extra hardened graphite. So unless you have a diomand tiped drillbit or know some one who has one that probly wouldnt work.

well, that or a drill bit that you're willing to fuck up. also, diamond tipped bits aren't as exotic and expensive as they sound.

well, that or a drill bit that you're willing to fuck up. also, diamond tipped bits aren't as exotic and expensive as they sound.

why do you aim to look better then me :angry::lol::angry::lol::angry::lol:

i remeber once i tryed to buy a scanner at radio shack i thay would'nt sale it so i looked up the fcc and got the rule for scanning to bring back