Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raven

PC phone

4 posts in this topic

ok you can laugh at me cuz i am, ok you know how you can get your phone line to go through your computer so you use your mic and talk and you call other phones(not other pcs) and like when your phone rings you can answer it on your box, wheres one i can use(like what program) or is it defaulted into WindoWs. i want it so i can just record the conversations and not have to Micrig everything. once again feel free to roll around laughing at the stupid little fat kid (not talking directly about me)

raven

First question.. which OS do you plan on doing this with?

And you need the right type of modem to do this as well; If its not a Voice Modem your pretty much screwed; I had a heck of a time trying to find the right type for my PhonePimp (self coded voice mail box/answering service) project, make sure you get a internal voice modem or your going to have allot of trouble; So spend the extra money if you have to.

ok i have it on gay pro WindoWs. but soo i shall transfer to the renegade linux (mandrake).....off topic linux commercials, starting to be played more!!!!!!!! yes down with WindoWs

raven