Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d3crypt

What's the deal with Telephreak?

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when their phone systems will be working again?

I'll try to make a call this weekend and see what is going on...

Any updates?

Well, their 360 inward gateways don't seem to work from here in 360...

I texted Beav... no response yet.

Sorry about that.  The system is available via SIP/IAX but all the info on the website regarding DID's are probably toasted.  I'll talk to Gid about updating that information. 

We ended up losing the old system and the backups we had weren't current enough so when we rebuilt, we decided to remove voicemail services (mostly for legal/privacy reasons).

As for DID's, we have/had the one DID from IPKall that's posted in 2600net/#telephreak but I can add some more in.

Behind the scenes:  We're cooking up something new for a new era.  It involves WebRTC and other fun stuff.   Beave is still around but he's a very busy person now with life and all that.  So the best would be to flag down one of the known TP crew somewhere or PM me direct here and I'll get the message.

Edited by jfalcon

I have an IAX link to Telephreak from my ProjectMF machine at 630-485-2995 (2600 Hz to seize, then MF KP+777+ST). It still connects successfully to Telephreak after a long connection delay. Two voice menu options are given, one for "advanced functions", the other for the general user conference bridge.

The advanced menu options selection provides a few additional options and status message. This appears to have been recently updated. I haven't tried any of the sub-menu options other than the conference option.

Selecting the conference directly or through the advanced sub-menu results in a reorder after a few seconds.

Best,

Don

Any updates on this? Also what about the voicemail system? 

We have DID's posted on our IRC channel.  SIP/IAX of course still works.  We don't offer voicemail anymore for many reasons.